Mexican Government

Guest Jorge Boosh

Guest Jorge Boosh

This all started when I wanted to be border patrol for the Mexicans. I change my job using /job to Mexican Border Patrol. I start asking americans for passports and if they passed the border without one, I would kill them (I didn't do it like traditional BP, I asked the people for the passports instead of seeing if they were holding it out and if not, shooting them). I did this with only a knife, all the while getting harassed by the American border patrol (constantly killing me on sight, going past the border and when I asked for a passport and they didn't show it, I would tell them to go back or be killed, at that point they would probably start shooting at me). After about 2 hours of this I get called into a sit, a BP was complaining that I rdm'd him twice. Admin didn't believe me when I defended myself so I was jailed for 10 minutes. Waited it out, came back and soon went back to business, some one that I asked to go back to the American side said he would call an admin. I let this happen and the admin came. The admin said there was no Mexican Government so I couldn't be border patrol. I once again change my job using /job to Mexican President. I advert "New Mexican Law: All Americans Without A Passport On Mexican Territory Are KOS". I then see in chat that an admin said that if anyone did that, they would be warned for rdm.

Sorry for the wall, just want to live out my dream of being Mexican border patrol.

Archived