Jack-'s Staff Application

Jack-

Should I become staff?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become staff?

• Yes
    • No

Your Username:

A: Jack- (My username was Jack123 for a while)

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:53744533

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Jack- #7818

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: When I first joined early on during my first few minuets I commited accidental RDM and got jailed. I understood what I did wrong and I have not been punished any other times.

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: GMT + 1

Time Played:

A: 72 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was a admin on one of my friends servers but unfortunatly we lost communication and I think he was banned. His name was Mr Happs or something.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I would like to be accepted onto the staff team because I want to get rid of the players that ruin the experience for others. I generally like interacting with people and the community, I think the staff team are very good people and I would be happy working along with them. I personally like this server and I want to make sure no new players get harassed by rule breakers. This is the one server I have been active on recently and I want to help by spending time taking sits and keeping it safe!  This server has made me friends that I never would have in any other situation and I want to make the server safe for the players to rp in. I am often a bit silly but when the time calls, I can be professional and mature in the moments I need to be. I have been on the good sides of sits and have seen how they work and process and it has taught me a few things. I find out that I normally have to go to discord to get admins on so if I get accepted, I can try to fix it by myself, if I can. I’m a friendly person who is good at decomposing a problem and solving it.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: In the weekends I can be on for a while maybe for 6 hours or so? But on weekdays I will try to be on everyday but I've got school (You might have already seen).

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I have read through the rules upmost of 2 times and have learnt them through experiences.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I am throughly aware that I will lose RP time but I don't mind since I want to players to have a good time and RP does get a bit dull at times.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: User (Might buy VIP soon, I don't know)

End Note

Thanks for reading my application and I appreciate every comment, Thanks Jack-

-Support

Not once have I ever seen you on the server. You're applying right at the 72 hour mark and I would be surprised if many people knew you. That's the main problem most people run into on their way to running straight to becoming staff as fast as humanly possible. You say you have experience administrating on your friends server, but then continue to say they got banned from their own server and you also don't actually remember their name which, for me, raises an eyebrow. I also, like jenkins, have to look at your age mixed with the amount of grammatical mistakes which makes the entire application look sloppy and you immature. 

5 hours ago, The Grand Pa! said:

-Support

Not once have I ever seen you on the server. You're applying right at the 72 hour mark and I would be surprised if many people knew you. That's the main problem most people run into on their way to running straight to becoming staff as fast as humanly possible. You say you have experience administrating on your friends server, but then continue to say they got banned from their own server and you also don't actually remember their name which, for me, raises an eyebrow. I also, like jenkins, have to look at your age mixed with the amount of grammatical mistakes which makes the entire application look sloppy and you immature. 

he's right

-support

6 hours ago, The Grand Pa! said:

-Support

get more well known and more hours cause i dont know who you are

52 minutes ago, Laq Law said:

-Support for reasons stated above and below

-Barely enough hours

-Read the rules twice?

-Never seen you in-game

-Low forum/discord activity (Your first post is your staff app)

This ^

On 4/17/2019 at 3:56 PM, Laq Law said:

-Support for reasons stated above and below

-Barely enough hours

-Read the rules twice?

-Never seen you in-game

-Low forum/discord activity (Your first post is your staff app)

This ^ -Support

Archived