1. 1. Should I have staff?

Your Username:

A: DreaM / Edgy Burrito

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:1:96673212

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Josiah#7041

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes I was jailed for RDM a month or two ago for killing my friend, I was also fairly recently Jailed for a glitch where I had taken cocaine as a terrorist sniper while I was depositing moneybags and after depositing the bags it went away, about 5 minutes or so after that I switched to a cop and I had taken moneybags off of someone and when I threw the money bags back in the bank it gave me perm cocaine side effects and I couldn't fix it, so I ended up getting jailed for FRP.

Your Age:

A:14

Your Timezone:

A:Central

Time Played:

A: 217+ Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Was staff on an old server that shut down, I don't remember much of how to use logs and stuff anymore though.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I feel as though I should be staff because I am frequently on the server and have to deal with many people breaking rules at times when admins either aren't on or there aren't enough to deal with the reports. I want to support this server as much as possible and make sure rule breakers either learn from their mistake or get punished for the action. This server is a great server and has a great staff team overall but the team is small and has issues with efficiency due to the small number.  I also feel as though some admins spend a lot of time RPing compared to actually doing staff work, or they have a very "lax" work ethic. Admittedly the last one is not nearly as much of an issue but I believe my point has been made. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Fairly often, even more so when summer vacation starts (May 30th)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, that is completely fine with me.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP+

so uhh your punishment tab is longer than your paragraph tab.

Your "paragraph" only consists of 2 sentences not 5 or more... 

I recommend you fix your paragraph until then I will be neutral -/+, if I see it fixed I will cast a vote based on others.

9 minutes ago, drangia! said:

-Support

Very toxic and I had to jail you a couple of times

I don't ever remember being toxic to you or any other staff members, I will admit I tend to get pissy with people that repeatedly minge/break rules but that's all.

If we have a problem I'd like to talk to you about it sometime so we can get it situated.

1 minute ago, DreaM (Edgy Burrito) said:

I don't ever remember being toxic to you or any other staff members, I will admit I tend to get pissy with people that repeatedly minge/break rules but that's all.

If we have a problem I'd like to talk to you about it sometime so we can get it situated.

You're pretty toxic to other players, and I've seen you trash talk people in ooc.

4 minutes ago, drangia! said:

You're pretty toxic to other players, and I've seen you trash talk people in ooc.

That is true, but as said in my last quote that is to people that are minging/breaking rules or started the toxicity first. I don't enjoy arguing with people but I will defend myself when I need to.

8 minutes ago, Nota Mehican said:

so uhh your punishment tab is longer than your paragraph tab.

Your "paragraph" only consists of 2 sentences not 5 or more... 

I recommend you fix your paragraph until then I will be neutral -/+, if I see it fixed I will cast a vote based on others.

done, thank you for the feedback.

5 minutes ago, freddie mercury has HIV said:

-support 

I've only see you in your mega base so I don't really if your familiar with the rules or not

I have seen you be toxic to other players so....

But you are active I will give you that

I don't even think I've seen you on the server... And I've never had a Megabase because I was told by my friend we can't have those from the first day on the server. ( Also I addressed the toxicity in a response to Drangia)

The good"
Active

Not a total minge like others.
Meets time requirements

Meh"
Rushed but fixed app

The bad
Punishments
Low Forum activity

Yes I did put - support but from re reading this I would like to give DreaM a chance.
+Support

Keep in mind, This does not guarantee an entrance to our team.
Im my own mind.

-Support

This comment section has turned into a shit show because you decided to have a conversation with everybody that replied. Your punishments area is both untrue because I remember punishing you personally quite a few times, and about as long as your paragraph which you primarily talk about how staff don't do enough. If you think staff don't do their jobs well enough that's not a reason why you should be accepted. You basically have no staff experience, your application is short and poorly put together, you're very young, and your timezone is generic. You would most likely be on when most staff are already on which doesn't solve your main concern of efficiency.

2 hours ago, DreaM (Edgy Burrito) said:

I also feel as though some admins spend a lot of time RPing compared to actually doing staff work

nigga I’ve heard that a shitload of times, everyone says that staff don’t do enough work. “I’m going to change their work ethic and I will actually take sits” ok let me tell you something faggot If you do end up being a staff member u better not do anything else besides “staff work”

anyways here’s my feedback

-active

-anime profile picture 

-weeb (has an image that appeals to other weebs but not to regular players)

-shit app

-whiny as fuck

-he’s not going to be different from any staff member

-support overall: You better not delete your app don’t be a pussy clown

1 minute ago, Synthwave said:

nigga I’ve heard that a shitload of times, everyone says that staff don’t do enough work. “I’m going to change their work ethic and I will actually take sits” ok let me tell you something faggot If you do end up being a staff member u better not do anything else besides “staff work”

anyways here’s my feedback

-active

-anime profile picture 

-weeb (has an image that appeals to other weebs but not to regular players)

-shit app

-whiny as fuck

-he’s not going to be different from any staff member

-support overall: You better not delete your app don’t be a pussy clown

And yall call me toxic

2 hours ago, TTV/CheapNeasy said:

Every time ive seen you on the server you've been kinda mingy / toxic, I agree with the statements above, arguing with someone publicly on your staff app isn't good at all. And shows that you're petty and immature, synth may be toxic, but it doesn't give you the ok to be toxic back 

-SUPPORT

I never minge, cuz that shit pisses me off.  I barely even know you and you clearly haven't read any of the responses because I clearly state that im only toxic to rule breakers n people being toxic to me / other people. Yall seem to be going off of each other's comment only and not your own fkin opinions, so far everybody that has commented anything seems to blindly follow what others say considering i literally don't know/talk to most of these people. I am arguing shit merely because I'm trying to prove stuff wrong because I truly do want to better this server, but theres a bias based on people reading other responses and not even considering my own.

6 hours ago, Nota Mehican said:

The good"
Active

Meets time requirements

Meh"
Rushed but fixed app

The bad
Punishments
Low Forum activity

Yes I did put - support but from re reading this I would like to give DreaM a chance.
+Support

Im my own mind.

6 hours ago, Nota Mehican said:

The good"
Active

Meets time requirements

Meh"
Rushed but fixed app

The bad
Punishments
Low Forum activity

+Support

Im my own mind.

^This + Support!

Archived