• no

My Username:

69Liluzipumpguccigang69

My SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:424709755

My Discord Name and #:

LilJahFroy #3043

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

Yeah, I rdmmed some people but that was when I first began on the server and I was an Idiot. I have matured greatly since this time.

15, 16 on August 1st 2019

Your Timezone:

A: Pacific Daylight Time

Time Played:

75 Hours on MBRP, but 163 on Gmod.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

Moderator on Shitty StarWarsRP

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I feel like I should be accepted because I will be very active, enforce the following of rules, and also have fun. Being a staff member to me isn't just a job where you punish people because they did something wrong, but a job of keeping order in the server, and make sure people are enjoying their gameplay. As I have learned over my time playing, some staff members are toxic and will over-punish someone for things they didn't do or have any part of. I will follow the staff guidelines to the fullest extent and do my best to keep things in order within the server. I have befriended a few staff members as I have spent my time on the server as well. Thank you for looking and my staff request and I hope to join you soon on the Staff Team.

How often can you be on the server?:

Every day, if not, then I died.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

Indeed I am.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes I am

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

Vip +

Sorry, I forgot to include the poll last time, this post now has it included.

I stop by every once in a while to see how the server's getting along, and whether I make myself known or not is dependant on a few things, but I digress. On one such occasion you decided to shoot up a base with no advert. While waiting outside the base (which is allowed) you told me in a very rude manner to fuck off and that I was breaking nlr. When I accused you of not adverting you said that you did and when challenged you said "What does it matter? It's not like you care."

That being said.. 

-Support

14 hours ago, Exld said:

I stop by every once in a while to see how the server's getting along, and whether I make myself known or not is dependant on a few things, but I digress. On one such occasion you decided to shoot up a base with no advert. While waiting outside the base (which is allowed) you told me in a very rude manner to fuck off and that I was breaking nlr. When I accused you of not adverting you said that you did and when challenged you said "What does it matter? It's not like you care."

That being said.. 

-Support

This, I had to constantly come back to tell you to fix your base which, 1: you had to jump into to get in, and 2: it’s like you didn’t understand a word I said to you. 

If you deleted your app, that’s a big no no.

-Support

- support

On 5/12/2019 at 8:57 PM, Exld said:

That being said.. 

-Support

Archived