Staff Application Template:

Your Username:

A: Turnip

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:2600396

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Turnip #6552

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: No, i've been playing for a hundred hours or so and i've followed the rules every step of the way.

Your Age:

A: 16

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 104 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:

Vortex Gaming: Admin

ICE Community: Moderator

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I should be selected to be on your staff team because i have the drive and dedication to be the best staff that i can possibly be. I'm patient, understanding, and i'am unbiased when it comes to dealing with reports. Over the past 100 hours of my playtime i've been taking time out of my rp to help players learn the ropes of the game and teach them ways to earn money to support themselves. I believe being staff is more than just punishing people for their mistakes. It's about helping them and insuring that they won't make these mistakes again. I'm not naive, i understand that not all people are willing to change. But i believe i should at least try. One thing that i've also noticed is that after 12am the server falls into a state of chaos due to the lack of staff on. I want to emphasis that i don't blame the staff team for this, they have lives outside of gmod and that is understandable. But i believe i can get on at those late hours and help keep the server peaceful. I also believe that i can consistently do this to prevent this constant pings for staff in the discord. I promise that if you select me to become staff i will perform beyond at which the standard is set.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 6 hours a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I've read them many times.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, and i'm completely fine with that.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: User

+ strong paragraph

+ good reputation

+ good forum activity (for someone who hasn't been a part of the community for super long)

+ helpful

+ / - don't think that I have seen you on the discord very much

Overall, + support... I know I don't play MBRP very much, but seeing the way that this user interacts with other users (on the forums) I think that they are fit to be staff.

Archived