Your SteamID:

A: | steam3ID: [U:1:417138729]

| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:208569364

| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198377404457 

| customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezbuckets 

Your Discord Name and #:

A: ezbuckets#2459

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have been banned twice and jailed 2 times.  I've been banned for a Week for multiple rdm's before i knew the rules and how to play the game.  Im not trying to make an excuse for it i deserved it 100%.  The other ban was also for rdm but only for a day and way fewer rdms.  Jail has been for rdm as well.  When you are reading this you will probably be thinking this is a lot of rdms which is correct but if u look at the history of my bans/jails is that it was all in the beginning of me joining the server and i have learned from this experiences and i have not been banned since.  I also have a VAC ban on CSGO for bhop scripts and a ban on Rust for having downloaded the logitech app that the anti-cheat picked up as a macro when i never used the app.  Please leave a reply if you have any other questions about my bans,

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 50 on server

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: None so far

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I should be accepted to the staff team because i am becoming a very frequent player on MBRP.  I believe i can do good for the server because i am on a lot in the morning and during mid-day.  I am not very active at night because i do my irl stuff during that time, I can also be very useful to the server because i am a very social person and i want to talk with players and help the server be the best it can be.  I believe that everyone deserves a second chance so if someone rdm's someone once i will warn them and watch out for them but if he/she rdms or breaks another rule again i will punish them accordingly.  I also think jail time should be used more instead of short bans.  Maybe for worse cases that are not good enough for a ban is longer time in jail.  I am also ready to help new players to the server and try to explain to them how the game works and how to enjoy your time on the server.  I believe i am a good choice to become a staff member because i want to help the server grow as a community and get rid of the "toxic" people who make the server unenjoyable for players.  Thank you!

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 4-6 Hours (Depends on the day and whats happening IRL)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes i am

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes i am well aware of that but i will still RP a lot but not as much as doing staff work

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist but it doesn't show the rank on the forums

Archived