• No

Your Username:

A: floodedmarathon

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:508260042

Your Discord Name and #:

A: bobby hill ✭#0230

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I've been jailed once for 15 minutes because I advert bank raid inside the bank, then killed 3 people.

Your Age:

A: 15, 16 in a month.

Your Timezone:

A: EST (Eastern Standard Time).

Time Played:

A: 72:18:46 (rip.)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I've actually owned one of my own servers for PrisonRP, which ended after about 2 months of owning it. I've also been moderator on 2 other servers for DarkRP. I was also a staff in training on one server until my steam account was hacked and when I tried to explain the situation to the owner of the server they wouldn't allow me back on as a staff member.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I feel like I should accepted on the staff team because I think I've had a lot of great experiences with the people on the server, gained a lot of trust with the people, and have only followed the rules since I've been here, (despite that one time). I also believe I should become staff because due to the tough schedules of some of the current staff members, we barely have anyone on at all times, and knowing how frustrating that can be for people, I really would love to offer my help to people so everyone can just enjoy their time here. This server has honestly been a great place to be on, and I'm proud to be apart of the community. I also would possibly be a great fit for staff because I really do love helping people, I've used to help out at my local PD's dispatching center (I have a lot of interest in law enforcement, mainly in the dispatching division), and I help out people irl whenever I see it fit, the same goes for people on this server, I help as many people as I can with whatever they need. I'm overall a friendly guy with good intentions, I've read over the rules multiple times, and even though more and more keep getting updated and added, I'll still be understanding of them enough to follow them as thoroughly as possible. One last reason I believe I'd make a great staff member is because of my love for the community, even though it may be toxic at times, this server has let me feel at-ease with myself, I have a dark sense of humor and this server, tbh, is a great way to let it all out. And let's be honest, this server needs more staff members, most of them are either inactive or just too busy to be on.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on everyday, anytime needed.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: As I said in the paragraph section, I've read over them multiple times, and even though they get updated and added up to, I'll always keep a good understanding of them.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Very aware from what I can see.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist.

8 minutes ago, Baba Ganoush CSGOEmpire.com said:

-support kinda mingy and toxic. feel like you target certain people because you're cool with legaldirtymexican and fucking hate me (toxic). also no poll :/

I don't hate you at all? I shot you down twice in the compound because I didn't really know who you were. I've never had any other interaction with you other than that, so I really don't know how you'd be able to call me toxic, other than that thanks for the feedback.

+ Support

You wrote a very down to earth paragraph, and you're a pretty cool guy. You don't have too much time on the server but, overall I think you would be a great fit for the staff team.

Archived