A:No

Your Age:

A:19

Your Timezone:

A:Central Standard Time

Time Played:

A:5 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:I've been staff on CivantGaming PoliceRP, I worked my way up to admin on that server but i left it due to the owner being a minge and was just in it for the money and wouldn't actually fix any problems within the community 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: At first I was extremely hesitant of becoming a member of the team simply due to the fact that I'd prefer to PLAY rather than ADMINISTRATE, yet with some coaxing by other individuals and seeing the gaps in available staff at critical moments.. I finally caved and thought perhaps I could help in keeping the server from falling into complete chaos. My personal opinion of the leniency of punishment is negative, wishing a more strict method of treating toxic individuals could be carried out, BUT I'm completely willing to work within the confines of regulatory punishments that have been established in the staff handbook. Regardless of the prior explanation, I am confident that I would be beneficial to the staff team and will perform my duties when the need arises.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I work 2nd shift as a line lead from 3 to 12 but i can play before and after my shifts!

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes i'm familiar with the TOS

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:User 

Archived