• No

Your Username:

A: Not Not Pablo Pablo

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:509146426

Your Discord Name and #:

A: ImTheLetterE#8632

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, when I first ever played on the server I didn't read the rules and i didn't know what i was doing and was banned for a day or two.

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: Eastern Standard

Time Played:

A: 170 hrs

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: None

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I would love to be accepted onto the staff team and here are some of the reasons I believe I should be accepted. I work hard and I will put in as much effort as I can to make MBRP community better, I will treat sits as well as possible and be fair and non bias towards any player. I have much respect for everyone in the community especially the current staff right now, and I can act mature at times when it is required. I would love to get to know each and every staff member more and this is a good chance at it. This server was the first ever Garry's Mod server I played on and I have grown very fond of it including the community on it. I also have seen enough sits to know what goes on and what to do in some situations, I also know some of the penalty/jail times. I can spend almost any day on for a few hours, and on weekends I could probably be on all day. Once I start something I am determined to finish it and refuse to give up, no matter the obstacles I can persevere through it and finish the task assigned. I have made a lot of friends on the server and I love seeing when they get on, I have also made some enemies (Not that I'm a bad/rude person, I just don't like it when people break the rules.) because of me getting upset at them for breaking rules. I have learned from past mistakes on the server and I will not make the same mistakes, and will continue to improve. Other good things which are pretty common is I know my way around the map, the rules, and I know a lot of the people. Something about me is that I very much dislike the people who break the rules continuously and don't care. I believe I have become well known around the community and would love to become even more well known to the players and this staff team. Another thing is ever since I hit about 50 hours I just wanted to be a staff member and help the server become a better server with everyone else every day. I really hope you take my application into consideration. Thank you for your time, see you in game! ❤️:) 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Almost every day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP+

Archived