Cashner's Staff Application

Cashner

Am I worthy enough for a staff position?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Am I worthy enough for a staff position on ExhibitionRP MBRP?

• Yes
    • No

Staff Application Template:

Your Username:

Cashner

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

STEAM_0:0:30276907

Your Discord Name and #:

Timbo#1610

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

I was once given a warning within my first hour of playtime on the server for RDM, but since then my record is spotless. 

Your Age:

Your Timezone

United States - CST

Time Played:

52 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

On Garry's Mod, I do not have any staffing experience. However, if this at all applies, I do indeed have staffing experience on other games such as Minecraft.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One paragraph):

Personally, I believe that I am a very hard-worker. I can be fun and lenient at the appropriate times, but also stern and fair when the consequences need to be dealt out. I have met a few of the staff members of this community, and they all see like very cool people in my opinion. I would love to be a part of that community to be able to share my knowledge, but also to learn new things from my fellow friends and staff members. This community has everything that I am looking for, and I would love to be able to play a bigger role in it.

How often can you be on the server?:

I can usually play a few hours everyday depending on my real-life schedule. If there is a time when I am needed, I will always do what I can to help out.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

I am, yes.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

I am, yes.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these!

I have, yes.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

Currently, VIP.

I'm not sure why you are saying that his paragraph is not a paragraph. A simple paragraph has between 5 to 7 sentences. 

2 hours ago, NoFakeFRL said:

-Support

app is bad

that is not a paragraph 

never saw you in game 

no forum/discord activity

Here is my thoughts on this application;

The good!
Good age

Active
The Okay
Paragraph (It needs a bit of work)

The Bad..
No forum/discord activity
Application does not appeal to me

Overall I am going to stick with a Neutral for the time being as I am very optimistic about applications and I feel like this application should be looked upon in a more professional demeanor.

1 hour ago, Nota said:

I'm not sure why you are saying that his paragraph is not a paragraph. A simple paragraph has between 5 to 7 sentences. 

Here is my thoughts on this application;

The good!
Good age

Active
The Okay
Paragraph (It needs a bit of work)

The Bad..
No forum/discord activity
Application does not appeal to me

Overall I am going to stick with a Neutral for the time being as I am very optimistic about applications and I feel like this application should be looked upon in a more professional demeanor.

he is not really explaining why he should get accepte + his sentences, I think, are way too short. (im french)

Archived