This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Richard Ricky

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:1:520170061

Your Discord Name and #:

A: foonana#0404

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I've been banned once for RDM in sit, But me and the other player were joking.

Your Age:

A: 16

Your Timezone:

A: Central

Time Played:

A: 58 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I've owned a DarkRP server called "Homeless Gaming" (2016 - 2017)

(Old steam account that was used for server) https://steamcommunity.com/id/hhrichard666/

I've been staff multiple times as well on other servers.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I think some of the staff members deal with sits poorly, Some staff just simply jail/ban you without any evidence sometimes.

I'm not bias, If one of my friends joins I'm not gonna give him the upper hand because we know each other.

I'm also on the server when It's late at night (Don't usually see staff.) so If any horse shit happens I can deal with it. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Everyday for about 6, or more hours.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Of course.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, but RP can get boring anyways.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: User, might buy VIP.

@goober16615 Thanks for your response.

I've been on the server a lot recently! (hence why you don't know me.) You should play more maybe I'll see ya!

No reason to lie about being a "Garry's mod staff member" or "Owner of a Garry's Mod server." before.

Also I know I have "low hours." But I met the requirement for staff, and that's all I need.

P.S. I don't know how I would make an application "Not bland." I thought an application Is straight to the point about yourself, and why you want the position.

@foonana just having the minimum requirements for staff dosent guarantee you're getting staff by any means you still have to build a reputation and get familiar with some of the prominiant people in our community I applied at 350 hours and around a 30 forum count and I still had some uncertainty with my app.

following your p.s you're app should try and stand out and not just be another Cookie cutter app as your app is 

- support

who are you (dont tell me to play more bc im on every day)

bland application

paragraph shows nothing special really

hours are bad, gives you no time to understand the rules

and why would you rdm in a sit? as you saying you are someone with staffing experience i dont think its a joke and you should then know that...

no activity on forums/discord or rep

edit: you also dont have 51 hours, i got on this morning and you had 48, the bare minimum

3 hours ago, foonana said:

@SexDrugsAndViolence Thanks for your response.

But...

You cannot -support for being minimum on requirements for applying. If the applicant has reached their requirements, there's no reason to -support the application for such reasoning.

You may not -support someone for having a low forum post count or anything of that nature.

Just because you meet the requirements that doesn't mean you will automatically get accepted. Your hours are VERY low in my opinion for someone who wishes to become an admin. If you are really willing to, you gotta do more than that.

Why can't I -support someone for having no activity on the forums? For me it's important.

Good luck.

@goober16615 @BiggieCheese Thanks for your responses,

Like I said before that's an old account, this Is my account now https://steamcommunity.com/id/foonana/

Yes I've cheated in CS:GO before but that was almost 2 years ago. Has nothing to do with this application since I don't even use that account.

Also everyone Is saying -rep cheater this, and cheater that because there is a steam group called "cheater." In this steam group people -rep each other on there accounts to make you seem "sus."\

image.thumb.png.1e7aa35fa0c0325f52d160806425de7a.png

26 minutes ago, foonana said:

@goober16615 @BiggieCheese Thanks for your responses,

Like I said before that's an old account, this Is my account now https://steamcommunity.com/id/foonana/

Yes I've cheated in CS:GO before but that was almost 2 years ago. Has nothing to do with this application since I don't even use that account.

Also everyone Is saying -rep cheater this, and cheater that because there is a steam group called "cheater." In this steam group people -rep each other on there accounts to make you seem "sus."\

image.thumb.png.1e7aa35fa0c0325f52d160806425de7a.png

Just clarification: I didn’t -support you for the bans, also: pls don’t respond to everyone in the thread. It makes it look like you are trying to boost your post count.

• Robert. changed the title to Richard Ricky's Staff Application
  • Robert. locked this topic

Archived