This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Crack Cocaine

Your SteamID? 

A: STEAM_0:0:434300000

Your Discord Name and #:

A: imma bot#3665

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes I was jailed for frpx1 because when I first started playing I wasn't quite familiar with the rules and I didn't know the cool-down for raiding the same house was an extra 5 minutes.

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A:  Eastern Standard Time

Time Played:

A:  137 hours 02 minutes 55 seconds

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: No but I will use the chance to gain more information to staff so hopefully I can become a better staff member. 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I think I should be accepted because I am knowledgeable  on almost all of the rules in the game. I will give my all to make the server better to play on so there are less people breaking the rules.  I will come up with different ideas for events on mbrp .  If I make a mistake take it very seriously and I make sure I never do it again. If other people do something wrong I will make sure to tell them what they did wrong so they understand why they got in trouble to make sure they won't do what they did again. I think I am very aware of people breaking most of the rules and I usually notice it and I think that makes me a ggod candidate for a staff member for mbrp. I hope to become staff in the near future but there are always otehr chances for me. I hope You will take me into consideration!

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I play 2+ hours on weekdays and about 5+ hours on weekends.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I am familiar with the rules.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I am aware that I will not be able to play mbrp as much as a staff member but I will be making the server more enjoyable for other poeple to play on by giving up that time.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes I have.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+,Exhibitionist , User):

A: I am a Exhibitionist

Archived