This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Crack Cocaine

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:434300000

Your Discord Name and #:

A: imma tap dat#3665

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yeah I frp'd I believe its been a while but I think I got jailed for that and there might have been a couple more when Ifirst started playing mbrp.

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: eastern standard time

Time Played:

A: 141 hours 52 minutes 17 seconds and counting it will go up but that's what i have right now

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I don't have any.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe I should be accepted as a mbrp staff because I will be committed to being a staff member no matter what happens in the game. I will always help anyone that needs help so they can get the hang of the game and understand the rules of the game. I will do my best to see every mistake that the players do wrong and tell them to correct it so they know not to do it again, unless its more major then I'll do  what the crime calls for. I will not be look the other way if somebody did something wrong. I will be as unbiased as I can in sits and I will do what it takes to not take a side of one player or another. I have good listening skills which I think will help me in sits that are more tricky. I think I get along with people on the server pretty well. I hope to part of the mbrp team.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on 3-4 hours on weekdays depending on how much homework and stuff I have and I can be on 5-7 hours on weekdays or more usually.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I am quite familiar with the rules

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I am but that time you'll be making the server a better place to game on.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes I am aware that it is required to be active on both discord/forums.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: I'm an exhibitionist

Archived