• No

Your Username:

A: Mschaat2005

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:502882131

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Mschaat2005#2509

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: yes, for NLR. i was raiding and i dident see someone advert raid because i was binding something

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: MST

Time Played:

A: 198 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have no staffing experience 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe that i should be accepted into the staff team because I am always making sits on people that are breaking the rules. if new players are doing something wrong i usually try and tell them the rules for their jobs and for just in general. i am good at hearing both sides of the story when i am in a sit and when it comes down to a jail i do whats right and not what i want to do i try not to jail people out of hate but on reason. that is why i think is should be on the staff team.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Basically all the time

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist 

-support

-you can’t cheat the system and apply one day early from when your last app got denied

-some grammar errors I’m the paragraph

-who are you???

+support

-Good application except for some errors

-/+ support

-“basically all the time” Is not a number, and if my math is correct the average person has 8 hours of sleep + since you are 14 you MUST have some sort of schooling so I’ll add 5 hours for that. That’s already 13 hours which is over half of the day gone. For someone saying basically all the time I would think 20 hours in a 24 hour day which shouldn’t be at all happening.

overall +/- support but leaning more towards the - support on the fact that you posted the application 1 day early and due to the few grammar errors

Archived