Staff Application Template:

Your Username:

A: ArizonaTea

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_1:1:179112933

Your Discord Name and #:

A:  アリゾナティー#6838

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: yes because of RDM I've only been banned once and I've learned from my mistakes

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Time zone:

A: Pacific Time Zone

Time Played:

A: 96 hours/4 days

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was a staff member on a server called Orion for 3 months but they closed down because they weren't making any money and it was dark RP to so its basically the same thing as this server just not Mexican roleplay

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: The only reason I'm applying is because I'm seeing a lot of people applying. and I love this server because of how simple it is. Like if you need help somebody usually helps you. and I know a lot of people think I'm toxic but I changed I'm not toxic anymore. and I would make a great addition to the team because I know like half the people on the server and also im not going to be sad if I get denied for admin because I just want to see like what would happen but I still so want to be admin.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Weekends so like Friday Saturday Sunday

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I know a good like 3/4 of the rules

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: yes

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: User (I'm saving up money to buy VIP like in game money because people are trading 50 million for vip)

-Support

-Very toxic to staff when you get punished

-Low Forum/Discord Activity

-Toxic To Players that you have an issue with.

+Support

-Decent Hours

-On Frequently.

Knows the rules - Doesnt always follow them.

Overall +/- Support from me.

My best advice it to not tell staff to kill themselves when you get punished and try to be more active on the forums/discord.

Best of luck to you.

Goober16615

I have no fourm activity ill give you that but i do have discord activity in the club penguin discord so... i mean i guess that kind of count i know you were refering to the exhibition main discord i just joined that today because i was looking through forurms and i saw it well i guess this is gonna be a denied admin application epic

images-1.jpg.60e06c532cdf20f36746932ac8e964b5.jpg

How do you know how many hours you have on the server like exact hours not just it says days

images-1.jpg.8994d1f570de484d70666473526a79ff.jpg 

12 hours ago, アリゾナティー said:

Goober16615

I have no fourm activity ill give you that but i do have discord activity in the club penguin discord so... i mean i guess that kind of count i know you were refering to the exhibition main discord i just joined that today because i was looking through forurms and i saw it well i guess this is gonna be a denied admin application epic

images-1.jpg.60e06c532cdf20f36746932ac8e964b5.jpg

1. This does not count, that is a complete different discord.

2. Stop gaining your forum count by just posting unnecessary comments, you don't have to tell us goodnight's or what you think.

Archived