My Mexican Border RP App By Steven Piuk 8Broxxer)

Broxxer

Do You Like/Want me Accepted  

1. 1. Do You Like/Want me Accepted

• Yes
    • No
    • Its Ok

This poll is closed to new votes

Information What u will see in This Application:

1.Information About myself 

2.Steam/Discord Information

3.Ingame Information

4.General Questions

5.My Weakness 

6.Last Words

1.Information About myself 

Name: Steven

Timezone: MEZ/Europa

Hobby's: Gaming, Making Stop Motion Animation, Lego

2.Steam/Discord Information

Steam Name: Broxxer

Steam Level: 6

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:189338802

GMOD Playtime: 2 352

Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198338943333/

Discord Tag: Mountainclaw#1456

3.Ingame Information

Most Used Name: Steven Piuk

Hours Played: More Than 2 Days:

4.General Questions:

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: Yes 1x NLR 2x RDM I'm trying to not be punished again those times I agree that I've done it

Staffing Experience (Optional): I have been to a DarkRP Server/Half-Life Rp/Star Wars Rp/ScpRp Server Staff. I have experienced with being and supporter also admin and I'm ready to be a Moderator on this server! I've been kicked out once because I was inactive D= 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph): Because I wanna help out the server I saw a lot of people getting rdmd and I wanna help those people and a lot of staff members are stressed

How often can you be on the server?: Sadly only at the weekend and sometimes during the week ill try my best 

Are you familiar with the rules?: Of course Yes I've read them and I agree with them!

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server? Sadly Yes but I mean that's the point to spend time being staff on duty!

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying) Of Course I Will be active under the week on phone forum

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User): User (Maybe soon Vip trying to convince my mom ;D)

5.My Weakness 

First Of all, I am Aware That I have a bad chance in becoming and Moderator Because I can only play on the weekends but you need to understand me too I'm trying to be active but my parents say that I need to focus on school mid-week and i can't do anything against it also my English grammar is very poor due that my main language is, of course, german if you accept this weakness I'm gonna be happy if not I will be understand full and just go on with being a user!

6.Last Words: 

Thank You For being so nice and stoppiThng by my application I hope ill be accepted if not I'm gonna deal with it I hope u have a nice day/evening/Night

By The way i worked an Hour and had a problema nd accedently deleted all the stuff i wrote well rip /:

Archived