Your Username: BigTank32

Your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:126465314

Your Discord Name and #: Bigtank32#6626

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: No

Your Age: 24

Your Timezone: CST

Time Played:  72

Staffing Experience (Optional): I use to moved for GTA 5 RP server

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph): I believe with what I have experienced by learning all the rules and also qouting rules to trail mods to refresh memory on whats allowed 

that i can be a great supporter as a team member and role-player can identify rule breaking. I have supported mods as Theivings, Omglerlul, and Nine, for most sits in bringing trolls down to make the best 

role-play experience possible. 

How often can you be on the server?: I do work full time i can be on almost everyday during morning, weekends and late night evenings

Are you familiar with the rules?: Yes I have been studying and learned most on what is acceptable and not acceptable during role-play and basing + job roles.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server? I am willing to loose RP to benifit the team and making other expirenses better then

watch suffer AKA: Mass RDM, NLR, LBS, False AOS, and also illegal in-game currency exhchange.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! : Yes I Have.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User): VIP+

Archived