VanillaBabe

Your Username:

VanillaBabe

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

STEAM_1:0:220691936

Your Discord Name and #:

𝓥𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓑𝓪𝓫𝓮#3287

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

Yes, I've been banned once due to NLRx5 and I've been banned a second time for RDMx2 In a Sit. Since being banned I have learned from my actions & would like to move on from them. 

Your Age:

Seventeen

Your Timezone:

Mountain Time Zone

Time Played:

7 Days / 168 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

I have minimal staff experience on garry’s mod but I do have staff experience on different platforms including minecraft. I have been staffed on servers like mineplex, mineverse, velt partner server, and abyss. 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I believe that I should be accepted to the staff team because I have the experience to prove that I’m able to handle the position given to me. Although I have learnt on a different platform, the characteristics & skills I have achieved while staffing on different games would be put to the same use in MexicanBRP. When playing MexicanBRP I have been helpful to many players on the server,  I've done a variety of things like providing help for players who don’t know how to work their role, commands, or need help to locate an area in the map. I am also very friendly within members of the staff team & players in game which lessens any problems that could cause conflict. I am almost always on the server with a wide availability during the weekdays and partially throughout the weekend to make sure that players are able to get help. Since being able to be staffed on servers I have the ability to be a quick learner with commands, tasks, and guidelines quickly & efficiently. Lastly I am willing to invest my time to better the playing experience for the server’s community.

How often can you be on the server?:

Almost all the time during weekdays but flexible during the weekends. 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

Yes I am familiar with the rules & have reviewed it several times.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes I am aware.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

Yes, reviewed several times. 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

I am an User

1 hour ago, ImTheLetterE said:

- support

FAIL TOS, you literally told a huge group of people that you were making an application and that we should go look at it, thats advertising it!

image.png.69d9b3d826a0d23ab950980e2d4bd0bf.png now accusing me and nota of being a liar!? 

most definitely not fit for staff

This ^ 
Talks about getting dick IRL in game (Gross and immature)

Mingey
Power hungry
Told people about her app

NO POLL EITEHR OOOPS CANT FOLLOW TOS "I HELP PEOPLE ON THE SERVER"

Boo_Hoo.jpeg?width=679&height=677

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 minutes ago, Tyler Ravage said:

This ^ 
Talks about getting dick in game (Gross and immature)

Mingey
Power hungry
Told people about her app

Boo_Hoo.jpeg?width=679&height=677

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 hour ago, ImTheLetterE said:

- support

FAIL TOS, you literally told a huge group of people that you were making an application and that we should go look at it, thats advertising it!

image.png.69d9b3d826a0d23ab950980e2d4bd0bf.png now accusing me and nota of being a liar!? 

most definitely not fit for staff

- Support,
Did not follow TOS, No poll

Immature

Telling people about her application

Mingey

Sincerely, Your Ex-Staff Senior Moderator,
~ Autistic Shotgun

Archived