• no

.Your Username:

A: Sgt Chicken

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:155727064

Your Discord Name and #: 

A:Xumpa Chans#5069

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes I have been punished on ExhibitionRP. I have been jailed for many reasons  but many of the times i have 

been punished was by accident but i have had times where i have broken the rules such as RDM NLR and others but manly i get

jailed for RDM.

Your Age:

A: 14. I know this is suspicious considering the way i sound but trust me. i don't have a deep voice and my microphone doesn't help 

this either.

Your Timezone:

A: I reside in Eastern Daylight time.

Time Played: 

A: I believe i first joined on January 11 or January 14

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was a staff member on Ice Fuse network DarkRP and I was A senior moderator and almost got promoted to Administrator but i resigned because

I had a incident in my life which caused me to have a bad experience.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I would like to be accepted onto the staff team because I believe I can make the server a much better place. I can be on Most of the time when I am not at school or

sports. I would also like to be accepted onto the staff team because I have been on the server for quite a while and I am very familiar with the rules.

I would love to be accepted on the staff team because I want to make the server more calm and be able to deal with people who enjoy coming on the server and ruining people who are following

the rules time. My final statement for why i should be accepted is because I notice a lot of admins get overloaded with tickets and I wish to be able to help them with the problem and keep the server a fun and obedient. 

How often can you be on the server?

A: I can be on the server for quite a while. for times, I can be on during the weekend for quite a while (somewhere from 7:00 am to 2:am the next day i should be on for at least 8 hours between those times) and i can be on during the week for at least 3 to 5 hours per day. depending on how the week or day is going.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitonist

-Support

• Can be mingy at times.
  • Has been punished many times.

+Support

• Has previous staffing experience.
  • Pretty active, I usually see you on.
  • Pretty decent application.

Overall its gonna be a +/- Support from me(I may change my mind) sorry skipper.

Overall 

+/- support 

| Having a lot of jails is unattractive and your application is mediocre Neutral Support

———

Positive Support 

+Has staffing experience 

+active in game 

+I’ve seen you in game

———

Neutral Support  

+/- medicro application 

———

Negative Support 

-gets in trouble a lot it seems 

-mingey

-breaks the rules all the times

- I hate to make it personal but you literally rdm me every single day. Every day and that tells me that if you some how have the energy to rdm me everyday your not mature enough to be staff

-/+ I've heard your voice you don't sound 14

-Ive never seen any maturity from you in any way at all. I don't think you should be staff

-meh paragraph

-you don't know the rules in anyway shape or form

-you didn't even get your amount of time played

+active

-support, I kid you not if I see a change in you and you start respecting others and not being jailed any where near now I will be more than happy to give you a +support but not now. Please do change , and don't do it right before you out up a staff application (like now) and be a foot child for a long time and even after this staff application is over positive or negative please improve your self, I really hope weather you get this or not that after or while and after your a lot nicer and less mingey. 

-support

Overall - Support 

+ Very active, see you in game a lot 

+ Previous Staffing experience 

-/+ Meh age

- Very mingy at times 

- Bad app 

Too mingy for my preference, but with work u have potential 

Archived