This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Carlos Clark

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:140298525

Your Discord Name and #:

A: BruhMoment#7195

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Only a couple of jails early on (Using Key Binds during raid, and couple others that I've forgotten)

Your Age:

A: 16 (turning 17 in May)

Your Timezone:

A: Mountain Time

Time Played:

A: 1 Week+ (Estimate due to time glitch, but am very sure its over a week)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have been staff twice for MBRP, but have resigned both times due to lost motivation and personal issues that got in the way

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I feel that I am a very good communicator, peacemaker, very patient, and a good listener.  Communication is a very key trait to have when it comes to dealing with other people and can be helpful when you need to explain  something to an individual (IE: Explaination about rules, base, etc.).  Being a peacemaker can also be another helpful trait to have, especially when you are dealing with lots of tension during sits, and this goes along with having patience: When you deal with people, you gotta wait and check all logs & other details before you make any type of action. Finally, being a good listener: This trait is important as it'll help allow you to analyze a situation and then lets you act onto it. On top of all this, I want to be able to help out the community and admins, and to give a better reputation/picture of ExhibitionRP to attract more players that could potentially contribute to the server in the future.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Accounting for work and school, some days I can be on for 5-6+ hours while others I'd be on for 1-2 hours (will be dependent for schedule, but I will try and make a commitment to get on in some way)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP+

+ good app

+good hours

-/+ meh age

-I've only seen you on the discord never in game

-your really just a mingey dude on the discord 

-your really immature for being an ex staff

-I don't think starting an argument for no reason is a peace maker

-and I've never seen patience from you

-support

+/- Support

-Active.

- You are a bit of a minge.

- Not a detailed application. (Yes I changed my response, I thought you were someone else).

- If you wan't to truly be staff, you should show more effort.

Archived