Jesus Dude

our in-game name:

Jesus Dude

Staff members name:

Mafia Jonathan Criminal

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/)? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

STEAM_0:0:201110630

Explain what happened:

Had a report on me for RDM ,although i had a rdm pit with rules(https://imgur.com/a/0Nmzoel) was getting told by staffer mafia that it didnt matter about my pit and i rdm and failrp cause my rdm pit rules say other wise,had higher staff on and in sit saying it shoudnt matter because its in my rdm pit ,but mafia decided to punish me anyway and was told it didnt matter by mafia, I broke the rules, but if its my rdm pit with outlined rules then it was a false report and i shouldnt have been punished. This trail staff is just running through reports and not looking into the sitiuation, i think this staff member should be re trained and have some staff watch over his sits, had a higher staff tell him it shouldnt matter because its in a rdm pit

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

5 minutes ago, Jesus Dude said:

well its not up to you trail mod

I never said it was. You cannot make a pit where people can break server rules. RDM pits are allowed because if you jump in you are consenting to be rdmed. You however cannot make a pit that breaks other rules like if I made a pit where government officials can put money printers in it or in this case where a hobo can use guns that are not pistols.

1 minute ago, Walter Black said:

I never said it was. You cannot make a pit where people cannot break server rules. RDM pits are allowed because if you jump in you are consenting to be rdmed. You how ever cannot make a pit that breaks other rules like if I made a pit where government officials can put money printers in it or in this case where a hobo can use guns that are not pistols.

then having a weapons allowed in a rdm pit shouldnt matter who then..... like you said youre consenting to rdm and thats whats going to happen 

Just now, Jesus Dude said:

then having a weapons allowed in a rdm pit shouldnt matter who then..... like you said youre consenting to rdm and thats whats going to happen 

Yes you can consent to being killed but you can't consent to someone breaking other rules that doesn't make sense. If what you are saying was true then I could make a pit where people are allowed to hack which doesn't make sense.

4 minutes ago, Walter Black said:

Yes you can consent to being killed but you can't consent to someone breaking other rules that doesn't make sense. If what you are saying was true then I could make a pit where people are allowed to hack which doesn't make sense.

but your compairing two way different things , its a kill pit with any weps allowed besides bombs  vs " a hacking pit to hack server" 

Just now, CapitalistlicUSApresident said:

RDM Pit is a one thing but if you roleplayed or had a job as "hobo" then you are unfortunately going against rules- So FAILRP in that case

there was no RP this was all inside an RDM pit ,to which everyone going is is consenting to being rdm 

3 minutes ago, Jesus Dude said:

there was no RP this was all inside an RDM pit ,to which everyone going is is consenting to being rdm 

If I understand correctly and you were an hobo, then job class rules say that image.png.4667d6342df272f98fc99e67ea80a01d.png

I mean , I can't give you any other analogy other than that RDM Pit and job "Hobo" don't go together. You misbehaved against rules and it's okay to get punished.

Noone can bent the will of the server rules . No 3D2D TextScreen can say otherwise or let you break rules.

1 minute ago, Jesus Dude said:

Yes. and you can do that with a pistol or knife. What you can't do is go against server rules. President can't make laws that go against server rules. Do you think a hobo can then?

-Support. John was in the good here.

Archived