This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Zodiac/Eldar Shakmarov

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:1:29287655

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Eldar#9372

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, I think I was banned a year ago. Hard to remember played since 2018, was more then likely drunk with friends and goofing off. I was jailed recently in a "Tit for tat" NLR exchange. 

Your Age:

A: 27

Your Timezone:

A: Pacific Standard (California)

Time Played:

A: Well over 100 hours throughout the years. (Played since 2018)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Have been staff on multiple servers within GMOD's Time. Was an original Pulsar Effect Roleplay (PERP) Staff member, was the lead administrator for Noobonic Plague for a year.. *Gaming Community manager and many many many more.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I take staffing very seriously, and devote myself to it. My hours allow me to be on when staff are needed the most (Late night pacific). I come with a package deal of professionalism and fairness when dealing with players and their issues. I am more than capable of providing a seamless experience for all those involved and minimizing frustration where at all possible. I may not know everything right off the bat but I am quick and eager to learn proper standard operating procedures and provide the best time possible. With the hell that my wife and I have had to play through in this timezone I feel like I'd be a great addition to this team and this community. I have not been active on the forums or discord too much. I've been a player of Exhibition since late 2018 and was never much of a forums guy but am working on that now. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Daily 4-5 hours a day.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I am!

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Of course, it comes with the position. Administration over playing at all times.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes I have!

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist  -  VIP+ ➡️ Exhibitionist [Upgrade] (Package)2019-02-16 02:38:14

Archived