teh epic frog

Your in-game name:

Kevin Joe

Staff members name:

Gigga

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

cant find it

Explain what happened:

Without tping to a sit gigga drags this man out of this base. The victim then talks about how he was killed during the sit and the mod says that doesn't matter. then the victim is saying how he is a bad admin, he shouldn't have responded to that but instead immaturely he insults him back. Then and arguably the worst thing that happens is a random guy comes up to the kid and shoots him BLATANT RDM and the admin sits back and literally does not punish the guy. This is clear Bias, Abuse, and Immaturity which should not be allowed on the staff team.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYhshHqsWtc

sorry for audio being forward

+Support

The staff member says its a false base but still allows the raiders to continue raiding and kill him? And then says that he gonna jail him for NLR because he went back there trying to fix his own base? Are these staff members retarded holy fuck

and if you look closely at 0:36 (where the graph at) you can see the other staff member comes flying then changes from admin mode and then blatantly RDM the player, this is clearly abuse of power.

this poor soul had to go through all these events just because he wanted to enjoy playing gmod on his favorite server MBRP

@Robert. the second line might be interesting to you

This doesn't really have much to do with me, I had just done a sit with Krabonite so I didn't know 100% what was going on, the guy step bro shot me so I killed him, look at 1:02 in the video, there's no blood behind me, when the guy filming looks back at 1:06 there's blood behind me. @Robert. 

2 hours ago, teh epic frog said:

at :36 its also shown that George is in admin mode and flies to the sit which he is involved in. George is also trying to sway his lower staff into making a decision off past experiences. Again Bias

I flew back to the area where I was, when I took the sit that I had just came from, I had been out of admin mode for bit there. I simply stated that step bro had a failbase yesterday too, as a matter of fact. And that step bro had just shot gigga while in admin mode which according to the staff guidelines is a 5 min jail. That's the extent of my involvement in this. @teh epic frog

Edit: "George is in admin mode and flies to the sit which he is involved in." I am not involved in this in any way, shape or form besides me defending myself from step bro whom is aRDM'ing in a sit. I hadn't raided him nor had I called the sit. I was an onlooker from me coming there, to me coming back from my sit with Krabonite.

1 hour ago, GhosTy said:

+Support

The staff member says its a false base but still allows the raiders to continue raiding and kill him? And then says that he gonna jail him for NLR because he went back there trying to fix his own base? Are these staff members retarded holy fuck

and if you look closely at 0:36 (where the graph at) you can see the other staff member comes flying then changes from admin mode and then blatantly RDM the player, this is clearly abuse of power.

this poor soul had to go through all these events just because he wanted to enjoy playing gmod on his favorite server MBRP

@Robert. the second line might be interesting to you

Blatantly? You don't see me killing him nor why I killed him so I fail to see how its blatant. Also look at my previous comment where I use the video to prove that I shot him in self defense.

Fat +support

-I saw it in chat, and even told him "if I'm not wrong I was banned because I killed vroen outside if a sit room but still in a sit. Its still rdm in a sit no matter where you are"

-but I think this should be two strikes because ovously he let a rule breaker go and it was a bannable offense

+SUPPORT

My heart can't handle seeing anymore of this. This is unprofessional and outrageous......The staff members need a stern talking to. The staff member even told the guy in the video he is a terrible builder. This should never happen at all. He should be encouraging the players and giving them compliments on these such things. Being friendly is part of being a staff member. You are ruining these players rp experiences and mine. Not to mention the other staff member flew back to his previous location. Aren't you suppose to go back to spawn? Correct me if im wrong but this doesn't seem fair if you can fly back to where you previously were.

#AnotherRpExperienceRuined

5 minutes ago, GimmeBooty said:

+SUPPORT

My heart can't handle seeing anymore of this. This is unprofessional and outrageous......The staff members need a stern talking to. The staff member even told the guy in the video he is a terrible builder. This should never happen at all. He should be encouraging the players and giving them compliments on these such things. Being friendly is part of being a staff member. You are ruining these players rp experiences and mine. Not to mention the other staff member flew back to his previous location. Aren't you suppose to go back to spawn? Correct me if im wrong but this doesn't seem fair if you can fly back to where you previously were.

Good points, and not as far as I’m aware on the last part. Me flying back to where I was or me using the /return command on myself would result in the same thing. But then again I was never instructed on what to do if I can’t use the /return command so do correct me if I’m wrong.

22 minutes ago, GimmeBooty said:

+SUPPORT

Amen brother!

@George Sr Nicker a video from your perspective would be nice to prove that you didn't Blatantly kill him, i mean you're a staff member you should be recording 24/7

22 minutes ago, GhosTy said:

Amen brother!

@George Sr Nicker a video from your perspective would be nice to prove that you didn't Blatantly kill him, i mean you're a staff member you should be recording 24/7

Unfortunately I did not record at the time. Only proof I have to back my reason for killing him, is what you can see under the graph in the video/link teh epic frog provided and on the timestamps I posted previously. I should be recording 24/7 though. I use xsplit, please do PM me if you have a good recording software for recording constantly!

Archived