Cortex Crazanity's Staff Application

Cortex Crazanity's Staff Application  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cortex Crazanity be an admin?

• Yes
    • No

Your Username:

A: Cortex Crazanity

Your SteamID:

A: 4838576128

Your Discord Name and #:

A: yeeter#7701

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Other than being jailed for 5 minutes due to nlr, I haven't been banned or been jailed for a longer period of time. I was also an ex admin on Mexican Border RP, but was demoted after higher ups said I advertised my application. 

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: Pacific Standard Time

Time Played:

A: 140+ hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was ex admin on MBRP, but was demoted due to advertising my application.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe I can bring great strengths and support to the staff team. I was admitted to the Staff Team in late June of 2019. Afterwards, when getting demoted, I promised myself that I would apply again and come back stronger. Personally, the following July, my family went into a financially unstable state. I had to sell my computer and most household electronic devices for us to have enough money to eat for 3 weeks. Then, my father got a job and is now working hard. I got my new pc 3 weeks ago and gave myself some time to get used to the whole gaming experience. I can say that after reaching one of the peaks of my GMOD journey (becoming an admin), reapplying has definitely been on my mind. I can only describe the amount of joy I have experienced and gained from playing on this server. In fact, I have even met one of my closest friends who helped tremendously during our family crisis. With this background and experience, I have been waiting for this moment to reapply as a staff member of the Exhibition RP family. During the three weeks between now and getting a new computer, I have gotten familiar with the new map and the environment in the server. Additionally, I serve as a Lieutenant Governor of Division 19 North Key Club. Although many of you may not know, key club is an international organization which is non-profit, offering many students around the world volunteering and life-changing. We raise money to donate to charities such as the Pediatric trauma Program (PTP) and Maternal Neonatal Tetanus (MNT). As a Lieutenant Governor, I am the liaison for multiple schools in the South Bay area so that they can have connections and insight on what is going on with the California-Nevada-Hawaii District that we currently serve. Some might ask why I bring my extracurricular up. This opportunity to serve as  Lieutenant Governor for Division 19 North has allowed me to gain advice and different skills/life lessons. Some of these life lessons include communicating with many adults regarding venues or money. I have the experience to professionally talk and communicate with different people of different generations. I can speak to fellow students who attend schools at a professional manner as well as those who are more matured and older than the rest of us. I am aware that Garry's Mod, specifically Mexican Border RP, has players from different ages and different geographic locations come and join to be apart of one Ohana (family). Becoming a staff member will allow me to gain knowledge of possibly the different cultures of different countries and regions of the world. I can provide training to those who would like to know more about the server and potentially serve as a liaison to those who would love to further their GMOD journey and apply for an administrator. My main goal is to keep a clean and wonderful atmosphere/environment when it comes to playing. Handling sits will be seen as an opportunity to interact with more people rather than a simple job on a server. I have put an exceptional amount of thought and reasoning to reapply for the position of an admin. I can assure every one of you that I will not make another horrible mistake of advertising my application. Thank you.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 6-7 hours a day.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP

-S U P P O R T

- Haven't seen you in discord or on the forums

- Haven't seen you in game ever

- Most of the app wasn't related and it seemed you were trying to score sympathy points from us

"was demoted after higher ups said I advertised my application" 

"I will not make another horrible mistake of advertising my application"

- Get your story straight

+ Seems mature

+ Good availability

+/- I'd like to see more hours 

- Why'd you edit your app?

1 hour ago, Cortex Crazanity said:

A: I was ex admin on MBRP, but was demoted due to advertising my application.

24 minutes ago, Cortex Crazanity said:

I'd like to make it clear that I was demoted because they found out that I advertised. At first, they had no clue, but eventually, there was convincing evidence that I advertised, resulting in my demotion.

- SUPPORT

So that 5 minute of being admin equals now ex-admin? xd

Obviously you shouldn't have make it to admin because you advertised your app. Noone knows you.

-  Not fit for being admin.

Becoming a staff member will allow me to gain knowledge of possibly the different cultures of different countries and regions of the world.

This is a MBRP  admin job position - and you come up with the sentence like this is Discovery Channel job interview.

- Plus you keep replying on your application rather than make a new one with perfect explanation rather than people keep asking and you reply to them. Looks bad.

Just now, ImTheLetterE said:

what rank were you? because there was no way you got to admin without being demoted for advertising

I was VIP back then. I was in the discord server and someone asked me if I applied. I said yea and he took a screenshot and uploaded it on the replies. Damplips didn't see it at first, but he eventually saw it like a week or so after wards and told me that it was advertising. 

22 minutes ago, Cortex Crazanity said:

I was VIP back then. I was in the discord server and someone asked me if I applied. I said yea and he took a screenshot and uploaded it on the replies. Damplips didn't see it at first, but he eventually saw it like a week or so after wards and told me that it was advertising. 

You did not make admin in 1 week. Thats a lie.

+ Support

+ Seem like an alright guy

+/- Support

+/- N/A

- Support

- Horrible app had almost nothing to do with what you were asked

- Zero forum / discord activity

- Get to know the community more

- Past demotion 

not rank like vip, like staff rank because there is no way you were admin

10 hours ago, ImTheLetterE said:

not rank like vip, like staff rank because there is no way you were admin

12 hours ago, George Sr Nicker said:

You did not make admin in 1 week. Thats a lie.

You guys are misunderstanding him he’s saying “admin” like the general staff not the rank he was a t-mod 

11 minutes ago, Omegerlul said:

You guys are misunderstanding him he’s saying “admin” like the general staff not the rank he was a t-mod 

What Omeger said

-Support

+Hours are fine.

-App wasn't good.

-Felt like you were trying to make us feel bad for you in your paragraph. Some of the stuff you talked about was completely irrelevant.

-I've never seen or met you in game.

12 hours ago, CapitalistlicUSApresident said:

- SUPPORT

So that 5 minute of being admin equals now ex-admin? xd

Obviously you shouldn't have make it to admin because you advertised your app. Noone knows you.

-  Not fit for being admin.

This is a MBRP  admin job position - and you come up with the sentence like this is Discovery Channel job interview.

- Plus you keep replying on your application rather than make a new one with perfect explanation rather than people keep asking and you reply to them. Looks bad.

He was a tmod and he cannot make a new application until approved/denied.

-support

I‘ve seen on the server maybe once or twice this week, I can’t remember if you’re cool or not but you’re really not ready for staff yet. Like everyone is saying you kind of came outta nowhere and applied 

-Try being more active on all platforms

-Stay out of trouble 

-Make yourself known in the community in a good way

Those are some tips for next time you wanna apply. Get those done and I assure you, you will get accepted! 

Good luck!

Archived