A: 15, 16 in September

Your Timezone:

A: Pacific Standard Time

Time Played:

A: Around 90 hours pre-reset, about 110 hours currently

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Was trial mod on small darkrp server for around a month

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I feel like I can contribute to this server and lower the strain on the current staff, as I hear that now some moderators are doing 50+ sits per hour. I have had prior experience with moderation, and can tell who is in the wrong pretty easily. Moderating on MBRP just seems to be something I've been wanting to try for a while, and I think that I can help ease the pressure on the current staff, even if it's just a little bit. I can handle sits well, as well as handling situations that don't require teleportation (propblock, propminge, etc.) and give out fair punishment when needed. Overall, I think that I will be a good fit in the mod team for this server, and can contribute to the current problems and ease them.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on about 4-5 hours on weekdays, 7-8 on weekends

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP+

It seems as though your reputation is not bad, but is not well known either; and therefore, it cannot be evaluated. On top of this, this is your first forum post, and I don't believe I've seen you in the discord ever. I would recommend getting your activity up in game, on the forums, and on the discord to get your reputation up.

+ / - support until I have seen you interact more with the community and I can evaluate your character more. Good luck!

Archived