• No

Your Username:

A: PushPop3

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:227076901

Your Discord Name and #:

A: PushPop3#3617

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have one time and it was a ban for 24 hours, I was under the impression that there was no NLR apart from raids so I got killed and came back to a base with a KOS sign and then I got told that there is NLR for that so I was banned for 24 hours.

Your Age:

A: 14.

Your Timezone:

A: GMT+9:30

Time Played:

A: 157 hours and 18 mins

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have staffed on many servers, I staffed as an admin on a server years ago, the server has since then shut down and I have forgotten the name. In more recent times I have staffed on Icefuse MRP as a Mod and Garnet Gaming as a Mod.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe that I should be accepted on to the staff team because in my eyes I am a respected member of the MBRP community. I try as hard as I can to abide by the rules. I have formed many relationships over the course of me playing on this server and I believe that this contributes a lot to how someone can function on the staff team, I would have an easier time with the staff members as I am friends with a few of them. I also believe that I should be accepted onto the staff team because I love to help on server. I hate it when people Minge or Mass RDM and there is no one who can stop it. I would strive to make the server a better place where people are unable to Mass RDM and break other rules.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on the server for about 4 hours every week day and about 8 - 10 hours most days of the weekends with the quarantine on currently.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I have read up on the rules since the ban.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist.

+/- support 

-low forums/discord activity

-meh app

+/-decent hours

+has had past staffing experiance

+i have seen you alot in the last week and thats about it

+ nice guy

NOTE: get your forums and discord activity up 

Archived