This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: FrogManJones

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_1:1:510237033/76561198980739795

Your Discord Name and #:

A: L14M#4819

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: 2 day Ban for prop abuse. I was banned for prop abuse. I glitched into someones base as a runner using a prop. I take full responsibility  for my actions and I know what I did was Horribly wrong and

will not ever try to pull a stunt like that or anything that should bring me into a sit or ban or kick. I assure everyone that it will never happen again and I will abide by the rules.

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: Est

Time Played:

A: 300 hours/13 days in total hours in total before wipe. Now 83 hours and counting

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I do have staffing experience, from Discord and a Minecraft server. 

During my time at these servers i learned how to assist people in need, teach others about the game and server and how to participate and become a good leader.

My job as an Moderator for these server  i needed to perform tasks like compromising, give and take instructions with a good attitude and to listen which was the key to becoming successful.

These are all tasks that i can use in this community  and will continue to use here.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:  Hello im FrogmanJones and I have been playing on MBRP for a while now and I am an unbiased and listening person. I Believe that i should become a Trial Mod because I could be an asset  to the staff team . I am an  experienced Moderator  and like to help new players in the server and assist them with any question or problems that they have. Their is a lot of people who play on this server  and it usually gets pretty hectic most of the times moderators or admins are not online. Thats something that I can help with as im online most of the week and always play the game when I have the chance,  very late at night and early in the mourning i try to always play the game. I always have a good attitude, im unbiased, I am a good listener and have become a more mature person. I understand and have learnt that you need to have patience and positive attitude and a sense of humor in the community and in-game. I know and understand that i have been quite mingy in the past but I have moved on from that and strive to become the bigger and better person in situations and help people out. My experience from being a moderator in a discord server and minecraft server I know i  can never take sides no matter what and need to listen to what everyone needs to say. If i become a Trial Mod I will always be unbiased and wont pick  any sides during a sit and gain all the facts before any punishment and will never pick any sides no matter the scenario is or who that person is.

I have been to  a couple sits in MBRP but for what ive seen in the community most, of the time it take a long time before someone claiming a ticket, and I think with having me on the staff team I could be helpful throughout my time here and helping staff.  I can promise to become more mature and way less mingy then I was before. I always enjoy helping people on any way to make there experience better for them. I am determined and as a staff member I will be determined, active, an example, and a good decision maker.

I know my activity on the discord is low only cause of the reason that i have been restricted for @ staff at same time someone else did and am working on trying to get my activity up on all, forums, in-game, and discord.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 5/7 days of the week

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes and i continue to read them as they update and reading them over to make sure im following the rules or just in-case someones needs some help.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: I have been trying to be more active on all platforms, and i will be more dedicated to each platform, unfortunately i have been restricted on Exhibition Rp discord but i have been trying to post content on the forums and stay very active in game.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionst 

+support 

+good app

+good age 

+good forum activity 

+nice guy

-past ban 

-no discord activity

NOTE: Start having conversations with people on discord. Get your activity up and build a reputation with the community. Get to know people

-/+support

-Haven't seen you on discord (seen you in-game and on here)

-Knows some of the rules

-Not the most inactive ingame 

I don't really have much an image of you right now, so I'm going to need to see you around some more to see what you are like.

-Support

-I see you on occasionally(not enough imo)

-Zero discord activity

-Past ban(s)

-Low age

+/- Can be immature

+Seem like a nice guy

+Great app and great paragraph (imo)

Don’t know why so many have said good age. You’re the bare minimum, no offense.

@DEF4LT Follow TOS for supporting. You need 3 reasons for your decision. 

Archived