Fat Mak's Staff Application

Fat Mak

Mod Poll  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Fat Mak be considered for Mod?

• Yes.
    • No.

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username: 

A: Fat Mak

Your SteamID: 

A: STEAM_1:0:119034369

Your Discord Name and #:

A: MetallicMakarov#0278

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have been issued a 5 min jail 3 times (the first few days I joined the server). 2 for RDMx1 and another was for RDA (First day I joined, I thought Guns Out was AOS).

Your Age:

A: 19

Your Timezone:

A: EST USA

Time Played:

A: 70 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have been an admin on multiple big Discord servers, including Turtle Hangout (3000+ members at the time), Max's Paradise (1500 members before deletion), RvB Discord (300+ members). A few others with 300 or less members, but I feel as though I made my point.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: In my opinion, I am somewhat mature, and I believe that is a big factor when someone is chosen to become a moderator. I don't consider past experiences or personal problems/friendships with people when having to make a moderator decision. I consider only the facts, rather than my own opinions. I have had experience on Discord dealing with people who break rules, and people who cause problems. With that said, Im positive I could help the server out, and the current overworked admins, deal with those types of people. But sometimes someone breaks a rule without knowing they were breaking rules (For example; a new player raids the bank without adverting and kills players inside), I would use my best discretion to decide a punishment. I believe I am a pretty chill and easy person to talk to, and I help out players with problems they have, even though Im not a staff member.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I play MBRP every single day for around 3 hours on a weekday, and up to 10 on a weekend.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes. At the moment, I do not chat much on the Discord Server, but I do check the notifications everyday. If I am accepted, I will become more active.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist.

-Support (can be changed)

-Can be immature and have argued with people on the forums, recently too.

-I’ve seen you on like once or twice

-Hours are sub par

-App is boring and kinda bad.

+/- Discord staffing does not translate to Garrys mod staffing.

+Good age(though from what I’ve seen immature for his age)

Archived