Fat Mak

Your in-game name:

Fat Mak

Staff members name:

BillCosby

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:104797112

Explain what happened:

I was raiding the bank, I opened the bank vault, then BillCosby flies in (As seen in the video), says "Unfortunately, I have to dunk on you" then proceeds to kill me. He didn't even advert counter...

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

Well, he doesnt need to counter cause hes National guard and vault is Auto KOS.

- /+ support

What probably happened was that he got stuck in noclip mode and didnt realize it until he was there.

He shouldn't of killed you and should've flown out of bank instead, and enter normally.

Thats really just my take, this will prob get accepted.

28 minutes ago, BillCosby said:

+/- Support 

I took a sit while I was in the bank, and returned after the sit. I was told this was okay, full video below. 

+ Good Evidence

- Not full video

- Don't have to advert counter

I'm going to say +support but only that you should be talked to. I remember reading the staff hand book along time ago and I know that when you return from taking a sit you go back to where you were to avoid and rp weirdness. Ie you flying into the bank like god then killing him. It messes with the rp. Next time if you see an rp aituition going on wy were at then just go to spawn or outside of said rp situation to avoid any confusion.

Eh this a weird one, +/- support @BillCosby is allowed to fly back to where he was RPing before he took the sit. I’d say once @BillCosbysaw @Fat Mak inside the vault he should’ve flown outside and walked in, just what I would’ve done. Cause from your perspective this looks like blatant admin abuse. Same reason we cant take our own sits. Would look like admin abooose too. 

Great to see both perspectives though!

+/- SUPPORT

I can totally understand why Fat Mak is upset. I don't think you should be punished or striked for this since you obviously returned to your previous location but it my opinion, seeing that guy in there, you could just fly outside of the vault doors and get in. That would look a lot better than it does now. Viewing this in his point of view I'd be a little upset as well.

+ Support

You should just be talked to. Like everyone was saying you probably should of just flew outside of the bank and ran in instead of flying in and killing him. It was just a small mistake and you weren't deliberately trying to abuse your powers in any way.

Archived