This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A:MrLoomis098

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:0:228279291

Your Discord Name and #:

A:MrLoomis098 #9398

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:Im not gonna lie, i have been perm banned twice, the first time was because i was a human trafficer, but i didnt know what i was doing, i didnt know what an advert really was, second time was because i was mass kidnapping and thought no mods were on (i was wrong) i was then permabanned, i bought a unban because i love this server and i just dont fit in with other servers. saying that might guarantee my denial but its worth a shot! 

Your Age:

A:12

Your Timezone:

A:Central Standard Time

Time Played:

A:I have played long enough to not remember, it might show less because i heard the hours were reset, but idk

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:Well, i was a moderator for an old sandbox server, i think i did good there... i dont work there because the owner left without a reason (by left i mean he was gone)

He hasnt been on in years and some people think he died...

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:First off, i LOVE this server and would love to take care of it, i know my chances are almost zero because of my age, reputation, and bans, but its worth a shot! All of my darkrp Experience comes from this server, i dont fit in with other servers, i love exhibrp! Second off, i have staff experience, i wasnt a mod for long, only about a month, but i still learned lots from it! I know darkrp is much harder for moderators, but im pretty sure i can manage it. Third off, Sometimes in the game, things can get a little boring, i think moderating would be great for killing time tbh. Fourth reason, i hate when i get rdmd, i get raided without advert, arrested for no reason, etc, and yet these douchebags get away with it, because sometimes admins are too busy to do anything, and so those suckers get away free of punishment, well if i was staff, they would be jailed and i would no longer have to deal with it, i also want to help others see justice brought upon the rdmers and nlr breakers... 

How often can you be on the server?:

A:depends on the day..

Monday - Thursday = 3pm to 11pm

Sunday = 11 am to 11pm

Friday = 3pm to 1:30 am

Saturday 11am to 1:30 am

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes, i have read the entire motd, its pretty long and took me half an hour but it was worth it

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Absolutely

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:Yes, i havnt been to active in the discord server, if accepted i will be more active

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:Exhibitionist 

Seriously -SUPPORT

-PERMA BANNED [TWICE]

-2 YEARS BELOW REQUIRED AGE 

-IMMATURE

-BAD APP

SO MINGEY AMD TOXIC

-APP SO RUSHED DIDNT EVEN FILL IN HOURS PLAYED

-FOLLOW TOS

-NOT EVEN ACTIVE ON FORUMS  OR DISCORD

I COULD GO ON FOREVER