Staff Application Template:

Your Username:

A: Steam username: Codyboss546 What im called by:codysullivan546

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:0:162897187

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Cody Sullivan#9698

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have been jailed 3 times if I remember 1 was for NLR another for RDM and I killed 1 person in a WH raid when it was grace period I noticed and Called the raid off. But I was jailed for 5 minutes.

Your Age:

A:13

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 49 hours and 51 minutes a lot more because I took a break and lost m 56 hours  :(.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: On Poison Networks it is a small server with 80 people and I am a Mod on there.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I have a lot of ideas and and experience as an admin I have been a mod on poison networks for about 3 months now. I will also be able to get on almost everyday. IF not every other day. I do not get mad easily. I want to help people on the Golden Server. I have been with you guys for more than 49 hours. I have been with you guys for a while now. I know all the rules. If needed I will be on super early in the morning if there is no staff on. And Most importantly this server is like my life and I spend all my days on this Golden and Perfected server.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:Almost everyday 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I am

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I am aware, All that matters if I become a staff I will make sure everybody's time on the server will be enjoyable. 

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes I am aware.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist 

- Support

* Not following ToS

* Never see you trying to help anyone

* If your a mod on another server like you stated, then how would you have time to be a mod on this server? 

* Additionally, You say youd be on real early. Almost every app I've seen since I've been in this community has had that in there application and yet it could be 4 or 5 am and no mods on most of the time so maybe next time try something different...

Archived