Fubunny

Your Username:

A: Fubunny

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:547042816

Your Discord Name and #:

A: floodie bunny#1171

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have been punished on ExhibitionRP before and it was a large mistake on my behalf and I have since served a punishment for the actions I made.

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: Around 13 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have staffed on quite a few servers in the past, around 2-3 years ago, and I have respectfully resigned from each position with intent to further better my skillset, which is my determination for any job.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I'm somebody who you should accept onto your team because I am motivated to succeed and work with each job that is given to me with pride and loyalty. Furthermore, after having talks with your team about the server and the management, I have heard that this server is determined to provide a good service to the users who use our services and, after putting more time into the community and the server, I have noticed the exact same determination. In conclusion, I would be a good hire into the team because, even though I have not been a user in this community long, I am somebody who you are going to be able to rely on while I am working with this team.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I am able to put forth my effort mostly every week / weekend days until the upcoming months when I will most likely be employed outside of the internet and my schedule will have to be redetermined by then.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I have not read the rules too much, however, I am more than willing to read up on them more when I get the chance, which I can assure you will be in the near future after this application will have been submitted. Furthermore, I have knowledge from my past experience with server staffing on this platform to know what is punishable and what is not.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am not worried about my RP time on the server, I will give that up for being on the team as most of what I do is interact with the community and I assure you I am able to do that while staffing.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: I have not had the time yet to move on to the forum site or the discord server at this time but I am willing to change that effective immediately.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: User.

Archived