1. 1. Should I be accepted as staff?

Your Username:

A: Soap or Die

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:165015595

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Soap or Die#2307

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:  Since I resigned from staff I have been punished for RDM x8, everyone involved in this scenario consented to the RDM, I was also jailed for 10 minutes for fail RP x2. .

Your Age:

A: 16

Your Timezone:

A: Australian Eastern Standard Time

Time Played:

A: 200 hours before the restart, and 859 hours at the time of writing this

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I was an admin on MBRP, and in my time of staffing I acquired around 3200 sits, I was also accepted as staff in IceFuse Military RP, but i turned it down.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: There are a multitude of reasons, which would make me a great addition to the MBRP staff team. To begin with, I am a former staff member with a lot of experience, of how to handle sits in a calm and collective manner, and make sure the right decisions are made. In addition, I am one of the most active players on the server, and in the time zone, I play in (Australian Eastern Standard Time) there is little or no staff on to handle with rulebreakers, today alone there was countless cases of mass rdm going on, where there was no staff, (because most staff are asleep) if I was accepted as staff, I will be able to relieve some pressure from the staff team and handle the server by myself. Furthermore, I already know all the commands for admin, and all the punishments and will be able to jump straight back into administrating, and help the community and server. In conclusion, I believe I would make an ideal member of the MBRP staff team, as I am unbiased in my decision making, active on the server at "minge hours" and a former staff with lots of experience of how to enforce rules.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be active on the server for 4 to 8 hours a day.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I am.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I understand this.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: I am relatively active on the forums and discord.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:  I am an Exhibitionist.

+Support

Pretty Chill Guy

Ex Staff, Has Experience

Has Good Hours

-/+Support

seen minge time to time.

has a previous 6 day ban for rdming 9 people

-Support

You mic spammed a lot when you resigned (although you haven't done it recently i found it annoying)

Pretty Solid App, Ex-Staff Experience. Kinda is a minge so im kind of at a neutral stand point atm. i'll see what everyone else says before i vote yes or no.

IMG_1861.JPG

-support, no

you are EXTREMELY mingy

toxic

should have been demoted

What you have done since your resignation is unacceptable for a staff member, and if you think you are gonna get accepted, you need to show you are not like what you are now anymore.

They can't have a staff that minges and is as toxic as you right now

+Support
Was Staff Before
Good Hours

-Support
Was Banned Recently For RDM
Jailed Recently Too
From What I Hear Still Mingey
Was Let Off A Ban While Being Staff
Is Extremely Rude To Egg

Overall -Support
I don't think you are ready for staff right now until you change how you act towards people and in game

- support

dont get me wrong you were chill to me

but you got really mingey

you got really toxic

you got let off of a ban while being staff

also, when you were staff you were toxic to a lot of people too, and didnt know the rules well

edit: he also sometimes sells guns and tells people to buy and rdm with them

- Support

- Minge

- Toxic

- Broke Rules as Staff

- Quit Staff Cause You Didn't Get Promoted

- Why should you be on the staff team if you can't even respect other staff members?

14 hours ago, {Rees} - Nova Prospekt said:

Calls egg a pedophile

+SUPPORT

Chill, mature and nice to others.

Online in hours that most staff are wetting their beds.

Good ex staff. Knows the rules.

Don't care if you minged or not. Most of the staff team did at some point. It's quite ironic how you get -supported for that reason by them.

Not biased. Jailed/banned me 100 times even if we're close friends and actually claims sits agaisnt his friends unlike some ^^^ others.

Now I don't want you to be staff, since there's no point in being one, but I will support you because you deserve it. Good luck.

+Unbiased (90% of MBRP Staff are biased)

+Knowledgeable of rules

+Was a great staff member before his resignation (Made it to Admin for a reason)

+Mature

+Active on forums/discord/in-game

-/+Accusations above about mingy behavior that I've not seen myself

Overall : He is a great guy who does a great job when he puts on the staff hat. I don't see a reason why he shouldn't be on our staff team.

Massive -support

After you and yenan resigned you became a massive minge. Within 3 hours of resigning as staff the first time you were telling people to mass rdm.

Your insanely toxic to a lot of people.

You constantly harassed egg

You were banned like a week ago

You also should've gotten demoted as staff and banned

You would also annoy me and call me a tryhard (which is pretty petty ik) just because I killed you. Calling me it once is fine but doing it extensively isn't smthing staff should do

~support. Sorry.

The good:
Chill
EX staff

The Meh (Not a valid reason)
Shitty mic LOL

The Bad:
Recent punishments.
Got let off of a ban as staff.
Rude to egg.
Others saying you are toxic (I for one can't input on this but considering quite a few people have said this I might as well add it in.)

Overall. You should fix your reputation before applying at all lol. Become the Soap we all knew and liked and leave the toxicity behind you in the past!

Archived