A: No I haven't been punished at all

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: EST 

Time Played:

A: 663:01:59

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Yes I've had staffing experience In this server and other Garry's mod servers.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be accepted because I'll be a great part of the team!! I'm hard working making sure to not stress myself out staffing and take breaks also I can keep a strong conversation with anyone making sure they hear what I'm trying to explain to help him/her including being strict a addition to that I'm very mature and straight forward on what I say. I'll do a greater job of staffing and taking staff responsibilities (ex: Abusing my staffing power) plus I understand all of the rules of staffing and I'll listen to my higher up's taking there demands on what to do and what not to do.  I'm really good friends with some of the staffing team and ex staff but I talk to more of the staff members more than the ex staff members BUT we are all still friends and they help me with somethings in the server. BESIDE'S THAT I personally also help users with the server or building etc sometimes when they need money of course I give it to the user/users. My last brief message is that I can help users more and more because I am friends with most of them or some of them have a lot of respect for me and I know the problems he/she has with the server or with switching jobs etc all because I've helped them in the past or because they remember what to do and ask me for clarification I give them a simple yes or no.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on the server in the morning on weekends or on normal days I can be on

In the afternoon or so.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I'm aware 

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes I've been doing a good job being active In discord and In forms plus the game.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

Archived