Insert Staff Report (facepalm emoji)

discordlunaa

Your in-game name: Mia

Staff members name: Insert White Name

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): idk

Explain what happened:

What happened before the sit:

I was knife fighting big lighter, I crossfired someone (and adverted.) Afterward, I warned SIR SICKO in advert 3 times and then killed him. SIR SICKO made the sit saying I was rdming people.

Insert denied me the right to provide proof of my innocence.

He also ignored what I had to say during the sit, and in turn, did not check logs to prove my innocence.

This sit was very poorly taken. I would expect this kind of sit from a T-Mod who isn't very familiar with sit procedures and server rules, but not from a Head Admin.

Either Insert is a very poor staff member and he has been taking sits like this during his whole time as staff, or Insert is biased against me.

This report does seem insignificant, but like I said, it's totally possible that Insert is taking all of his sits this way, in which case a manager might want to look into retraining.

Some staff guidelines he broke that I can (somewhat) quote are:

Do check and analyze logs

Let both parties tell their side

Keep in mind, after the sit, I reiterated the fact that I had proof of crossfire and that I adverted warn and that he didn't check logs for it, and he still didn't do anything. He didn't say anything or bring me back to the sit room. This proves this was in no way a misunderstanding, he actually thought this sit was taken correctly.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

(You can even see in my evidence that I adverted crossfire!)

https://youtu.be/78-M0Wt5EtQ

image.thumb.png.7285c3c79a6f74acf57a59127465e5e9.png

image.thumb.png.5c23d6b706bf9f8a2e97848f371feeab.png

that noise in the background, just ignore it... 👀

+Support 

-Clear evidence that he did not let you show proof that it was crossfire. 

-It clearly shows that you killed him with 3 warnings. 

-There was no reason to get jailed for killing that guy... Theres were 3 warnings. 

-Clear evidence that the head admin can't check the logs properly. 

18 minutes ago, Insert White Name said:

You should be banned you killed bic many times in front of me and I decided not to punish  you for them 

and your kills on haw and a few others with no reason

Half Life  Source Screenshot 2020.11.05 - 14.57.25.83.png

This is what I'm talking about. This attitude you have is the reason why you took my sit incorrectly. 

Bic repeatedly left spawn and either stabbed me or shot me, and I would kill him in return. Not to mention if I did RDM bic he would be cool with it since we're friends. That's why i didnt report him for ARDM/RDM. 

This just proves that you jump to conclusions when it comes to staffing. Your assumptions are the exact reason why people get fasley banned. From what I can tell by how you treat staffing, you are incredibly unfamiliar with how sits should be taken. As a head admin, you should be embarrassed.

Anyway now that I got that out of the way, your little comment on how I "should be banned" does not excuse the sit. You took the sit poorly from a staff member perspective. It's very easy to follow staff guidelines, and it's very easy to tell you don't like me. Do as the staff guidelines say and put your hatred toward me aside, and admit you took my sit poorly.

Edit: I know you have a lot of pride when it comes to staffing, it comes with the high rank. I've been there. Sometimes it's easier to just admit you fucked up rather than bring more attention to the situation. This likely won't even result in a staff strike. 

I'd like to point out that I did see that you were shot by him a few times and disregarded those but you still killed him mutable of times and just because you are "friends" does not make it any less RDM I saw that you were having fun with one another and choose not to punish you for anymore then two of the kills on him. And even if he was cool with it dose not mean that someone else's experience was not ruined by aimlessly knifing each other in the road encouraging other people to potentially join in and think it's fine to go and knifes people randomly. 

Edit: I have no bias against you nor did I even know that you were who you are when I took the sit however that would not have changed the outcome out the sit regardless.

2 minutes ago, Insert White Name said:

I'd like to point out that I did see that you were shot by him a few times and disregarded those but you still killed him mutable of times and just because you are "friends" does not make it any less RDM I saw that you were having fun with one another and choose not to punish you for anymore then two of the kills on him. And even if he was cool with it dose not mean that someone else's experience was not ruined by aimlessly knifing each other in the road encouraging other people to potentially join in and think it's fine to go and knifes people randomly. 

Sadly you can't back any of this up because you didn't check logs! You have no idea if I killed him without damage to me first. If you wanted me punished for his kills you would have said so in the sit, so please refrain from bringing up his kills because it has nothing to do with this report. I was jailed for the crossfire on the hitman and the kill on SIR SICKO.

12 minutes ago, Mark Stinnson said:

Literally won't, other then a little one on one talk with bas

Yeah, its kind of retarded how a staff can get reported for something serious and it only results in one message from the manager. They need to start doing something for staff that break rules and get reported on the forums. The managers and higher ups should do more then say "accepted staff member will be talked to". 

Just now, ChabulaChoo said:

Yeah, its kind of retarded how a staff can get reported for something serious and it only results in one message from the manager. They need to start doing something for staff that break rules and get reported on the forums. May the managers and higher ups should do more then say "accepted staff member will be talked to". 

I agree. yet someone like me gets demoted for breaking a guideline that wasn't part of my training but was implemented before my training

9 minutes ago, ChabulaChoo said:

Yeah, its kind of retarded how a staff can get reported for something serious and it only results in one message from the manager. They need to start doing something for staff that break rules and get reported on the forums. The managers and higher ups should do more then say "accepted staff member will be talked to". 

I was never one to include myself in this argument, but when you put it like that, you're right... When's the last time you've seen an accepted staff report end in a strike or demotion? Definitely had to have been damp to do it last. 

I was actually talking with people in Exhibition discord and they were implying that staff guidelines are just "recommended" but not enforced.

Why in the world shouldn't staff guidelines be enforced??

2 minutes ago, discordlunaa said:

I was never one to include myself in this argument, but when you put it like that, you're right... When's the last time you've seen an accepted staff report end in a strike or demotion? Definitely had to have been damp to do it last. 

I was actually talking with people in Exhibition discord and they were implying that staff guidelines are just "recommended" but not enforced.

Why in the world shouldn't staff guidelines be enforced??

fr tho they are called guidelines for a reason 

1 hour ago, Insert White Name said:

You should be banned you killed bic many times in front of me and I decided not to punish  you for them 

This still insists that you did the punishment wrong, you should have taken your time during the sit.

+Support

-The staff member didn't do the sit correctly 

• Jush locked this topic

Archived