allTIME

Your in-game name:

allTIME

Staff members name:

DaFish

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

steamcommunity.com/id/DaFish

Explain what happened:

Someone was putting inaproriate pictures up and i called a sit , dafish came and basically did nothing. While the sit was going on wardog killed me in the sit and then someone kidnapped the staff in the sit and he still didnt do anything or jail them for rdming and posting bad pics on the walls. After sit i again got rdmed and they lied and said I kidnapped and thats why they killed after sit but i never even was kidnapper so i didnt kidnap anyone and dafish just believed them.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

image.thumb.png.88484b0086b83f870907da439711c89d.png

image.thumb.png.c8c00a18c503e48e78931efebb832c54.png

image.thumb.png.5dc45dd7404a3b71b4eb4bcab28bc329.png

-n/a

-support:

-doesnt sound like abuse just sounds like he was having trouble

overall -support

Additional comments:

Seems to me like he had his hands full, should cut him some slack.

-Support

It's not abuse. Being a admin is not easy you see It's a lot to handle Dafish prolly had mad sits to do but he couldn't do it because he was busy with other sits and plus he was the only staff on!!! Say I'm lying but It's true its hard work being a admin. 

Side note: If he was abusing he would be breaking staff guidelines and It never did. It was just a lot of work he had to handle.

Screenshot_31.png

15 minutes ago, Woona said:

-support

none of your evidence shows him abusing, all your evidence just say someone had an inappropriate picture up and you were pulled into a sit for rdm.

To state none of your evidence shows him abusing

you can see from the console i gave that someone kills me in the sit as it happens after @Da Fish teleports to me. I still told him i got rdmed but he didnt even check logs and kept saying hes fine.

Just now, Uh Oh Stinky Monkey said:

when he teleported you what was your sit on?

First he teleported to me for the inaproriate picture frame.

After this sit, wardog killed me again . Then i called another sit and this is what happened in the next sit. wardog lies and says that i kidnapped his friend and that why he killed me after the sit . which is false since i was never a kidnapper at all.

in the second sit,  dafish is not saying anything , flying away , not checking logs and then just returns me after saying adios

16 minutes ago, allTIME said:

First he teleported to me for the inaproriate picture frame.

After this sit, wardog killed me again . Then i called another sit and this is what happened in the next sit. wardog lies and says that i kidnapped his friend and that why he killed me after the sit . which is false since i was never a kidnapper at all.

in the second sit,  dafish is not saying anything , flying away , not checking logs and then just returns me after saying adios

Ay man look, this seems like something you should take to the user reports, not the staff reports. He seems like he had a lot going on at the same time. This is very clearly not "abuse". Sure he could have tried harder and been more focused, that's on him. He can work on that but you should report the people you had trouble with not DaFish.

+support 

everyone is saying how it’s hard being an admin, it’s the job we sign up for. 

in this situation from what I see the people who did the wrongs during the sit were not punished as they should have been. His job is too punish them for this type of stuff and he failed to do so. So.... Ya Know. 

9 hours ago, allTIME said:

you can see from the console i gave that someone kills me in the sit as it happens after @Da Fish teleports to me. I still told him i got rdmed but he didnt even check logs and kept saying hes fine.

you didn't say you where RDM you said there was a nsfw picture also people where arresting me and knocking me out so I had no time to react.

1 hour ago, Da Fish said:

you didn't say you where RDM you said there was a nsfw picture also people where arresting me and knocking me out so I had no time to react.

If you see at the logs I gave , i highlighted it , You get kidnapped when Wardog adverts oops.  Before this oops, which is one of the highlighted log , I let you know in ooc and chat many times of the RDM in sit to which you reply "hes fine" and do a winky face. And you also say "im not that kind of admin" , that was when you see the picture and they ask you not to do anything.  Before you get kidnapped in the sit , I tell you many times and you did nothing at all it can be seen in the logs.

image.thumb.png.2c0016102a854f6dc11e797e6db8ff99.png

31 minutes ago, allTIME said:

If you see at the logs I gave , i highlighted it , You get kidnapped when Wardog adverts oops.  Before this oops, which is one of the highlighted log , I let you know in ooc and chat many times of the RDM in sit to which you reply "hes fine" and do a winky face. And you also say "im not that kind of admin" , that was when you see the picture and they ask you not to do anything.  Before you get kidnapped in the sit , I tell you many times and you did nothing at all it can be seen in the logs.

image.thumb.png.2c0016102a854f6dc11e797e6db8ff99.png

I had a lot on my plate when I was staffing I was the only staff on I was fucking stressed I missed up on one thing I think you are just being petty please i'm a human

there where like 10 sits up and people where complaing that I was not taking there sits. Also this isn't a staff report you should be a user report just cause I did one thing wrong and you act like I banned you for a day or something.

Just now, Da Fish said:

I had a lot on my plate when I was staffing I was the only staff on I was fucking stressed I missed up on one thing I think you are just being petty please i'm a human

there where like 10 sits up and people where complaing that I was not taking there sits

I literally made another sit for the rdm in sit and rdm after sit where you teleported me to a sit room where you could check logs without distractions yet you did nothing in that sit

21 minutes ago, allTIME said:

I literally made another sit for the rdm in sit and rdm after sit where you teleported me to a sit room where you could check logs without distractions yet you did nothing in that sit

there where more sits and this is not staff abuse 

22 minutes ago, allTIME said:

damage logs reset I said I could not do anything

Archived