DaFish abusing

allTIME

8 minutes ago, Da Fish said:

you kidnapped his friend he was in a party. my mic was doing weird stuff or something.

I never kidnapped anyone. if you had checked the kidnap logs in the sit , you would see this . now dont tell me the kidnap logs reset. it was your job to check kidnap logs which you didnt do.

8 hours ago, Da Fish said:

and its not like the person was mass rdming 

it doesnt matter if it was mass or not. and you also dont need to look at damage logs since it was a sit and him killing me had nothing to do with whether i kidnapped or shot him as it is a sit . youre making up reasons now , all your comments on this post are excuses for abusing your powers i hope the higher ups see this.

20 minutes ago, allTIME said:

This is the point of a abuse report why would this section be here if we were to discuss in DMs please stay in your place trail mod and dont comment unnecessarily where you arent needed

Your The one that makes staff report cause pissed that you didn't get your way @Da Fish did nothing your just mad

1 hour ago, CallMeLanden said:

Your The one that makes staff report cause pissed that you didn't get your way @Da Fish did nothing your just mad

They are doing this in the right place, you’re now pointlessly adding on. If you’re going to put your support for your own opinion go ahead, if not piss off arguing. 

1 hour ago, RaiensTs66 said:

@allTIME

wardog is always in a party with a friend

and again you kidnaped his friend so he could kill you

for that  when your in a party and a party member gets hit by a player of kidnaped you can kill that person

so im saying da fish did every thing right

overall -support fish did every thing right  

also why you crying about fish flying away for like 2 or 3 secs

Thats the thing, I never kidnapped anyone , i was never even a kidnapper in that session so that is impossible. And dafish never even checked the logs of kidnapping to see if I did kidnap him.

Can a higher up dev such as @fesh check logs and see if I was even a kidnapper at all because dafish will lie again and say it resetted when he in fact didnt even check

Archived