Shadows using his staff privileges to help members get away with NLR, propblock, failing to advertise raid

CouchieMane

-support

from your video you are incriminating yourself

1) fading doors have to be a different texture or colour to the props around it

2) the kos sign should be on the outside not the inside

3) actively showing yourself breaking nlr and rdming

4) showing yourself prop blocking

5) showing yourself using binds to open your fading doors while there is an active rp situation

6) killing people during a sit

7) Just because someone breaks the rule doesnt give you the right to break the rules

5 hours ago, Woona said:

-support

5) showing yourself using binds to open your fading doors while there is an active rp situation

7) Just because someone breaks the rule doesnt give you the right to break the rules

Yikes, so you will Ignore the blatant NLR and fail rp/no advert raiding, as if Im supposed to constantly get harrased and just sit there and have the only staff member on not only not reply to tickets or ooc, but actually witness most of teh instances and still do nothing?

I love how you have to go off stuff that has not only nothing to do with this, but is of little importance, all of the bases I've seen had the same material and texture for the fading dooor and the rest of it.

Doesn't matter where the kos sign is, that has absolutely zero effect on any of what happened there.

I actively showed them breaking multiple rules and getting no admin help which led me to breakig the rules in order to get back at the abuse.

No active rp situation as the whole situation was fail rped considering EVERY RAID AFTER THE VERY FIRST ONE WAS DONE EITHER IN NLR OR WITHOUT ADVERTING. HOW ARE YOU DENYING EVIDENCE THAT IS TIMESTAMPED IN FRONT OF YOU

13 hours ago, Woona said:

-support

Oh I see you're the head admin on the server, no wonder the server is a constant RDM fest. So sad to see such a nicely set up server get ruined by a scummy staff team, no wonder you let people with VAC bans and no mic be on staff. How are you gonna justify the NLR raiding, propglitching, and propblocking and harrasment for over 20 minutes?

Archived