Shadows using his staff privileges to help members get away with NLR, propblock, failing to advertise raid

CouchieMane

Your in-game name:

ElFukon

Staff members name:

Shadows

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198840642275

Also as you can see he has a VAC ban on record that is from 33 days ago, why would you even let someone on your staff team with a VAC ban that recent?

Explain what happened:

Shadows had a friend that was basing with me, snickles. Shadows came to visit her, we started getting raided(0:28) by Le Jacob whom at one point attempted to propblock/climb/glitch(2:02) and ended up getting killed by snickles(2:38). The guy came back(3:00) 2 more times right after to raid and broke NLR each time, the third time he came with a group of friends and they broke in our base, one of them clearly using wallhacks to see snickles through the wall and shoot her dead on with 1 shot(10:01-10:06). Tried to call an admin multiple times with no avail through both the ticket system and OOC as is shown multiple times throughout the video with no avail. When I called Shadows he said he only saw him do it once and he cant do his own sits, the only problem being he is the only staff on and these guys are all his friends. They kept bringing more people and not leaving past the 10 minute raid limit so I went back to kill them and they kept sitting there and propblocked my friend(13:13) in his side of the base, so I went and prop blocked them in as I saw that there is 0 staff that will help. As soon as they complained Shadows was there and told me to remove it, while not telling them to leave. I kept coming back to try to get get my base back since the only staff member on is not willing to help. Kept killing them and they kept coming back breaking NLR yet again endlessly, rdming me without saying anything. After a while of him harrasing me endlessly(like a good staff member should) Soap or Die propblocked me inside a cube and wouldn't let me out(29:01). At this point they had over 7 people all harassing me, tried to call for admins and still nothing. Sat there getting harrased for over 30 minutes, after about 40 minutes Shadows finally came by and told them "hey sorry guys but you have to remove to propblock or else ill get in trouble" which is an obvious indication that Shadows is friends with all of them. Also didn't punish any of them for propblocking me in. This is beyond pathetic and absurd, most of the people I met on this server are cool, these people are scum. Now on top of it all Shadows has banned me for "rdm x9" despite me killing them while they're in my base breaking both raid rules, NLR and RDM rules. But for some reason Shadows didn't even give me a sit for that. The best part is this whole group continued to harass my buddy (Byrdman) for over an hour after I got banned, the only reason they didn't do it for longer is because he got disconnected

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

Full 1 hour video of everything including multiple other member breaking NLR, not advertising raids, propblocking and one even using wall hacks. Video quality will improve in a few hours once youtube is done processing it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgDmjpwaBy4&feature=youtu.be

OK, from what I see. Everything you said is on point except for:

1. He didn't freeze your friend with a physgun. he use a armor/health pack to trap her. everyone can use this trick

2. No one uses wall hacks. as soon as the first fading door opens, I can see there is a huge gap in your tunnel on top when you were in first person. Which means people can easily see you when they are in third person.

10 minutes ago, Navaj AKA UrBestFriendAJ said:

OK, from what I see. Everything you said is on point except for:

1. He didn't freeze your friend with a physgun. he use a armor/health pack to trap her. everyone can use this trick

2. No one uses wall hacks. as soon as the first fading door opens, I can see there is a huge gap in your tunnel on top when you were in first person. Which means people can easily see you when they are in third person.

1. Oh I see, sorry I didn't know that's what that was what he did, it just looked like she was frozen to me

2. The thing is the door hadn't opened yet at that point?

21 minutes ago, hopsterAKAhacker said:

hmu if u wanna play

Will do depending on the outcome! Shadows got findog to extend my ban till the 22nd lol, seems like hes working real hard at trying to make sure I don't get back

16 minutes ago, hopsterAKAhacker said:

Also, what the hell kind of thing is that, an admin breaking player model. isn't that illegal? 

LOL to me it seems like almost everythign he did was here legal

2 minutes ago, Soap or Die said:

-Support

No evidence

you may be a pedo

Well this is the perfect example of what I'm talking about, does not even stay on topic and just throws insults around. You guys are literally following a little girl around and harassed us because we let her base with us, but calling  me a pedo? How does that make sense? You are beyond sad. 

1 minute ago, CouchieMane said:

Well this is the perfect example of what I'm talking about, does not even stay on topic and just throws insults around. You guys are literally following a little girl around and harassed us because we let her base with us, but calling  me a pedo? How does that make sense? You are beyond sad. 

I don't recall doing such a thing but ok, also you are the one saying that you are gonna put your fist up our ass to people between the age of 14 to 17 lmao.

16 minutes ago, Soap or Die said:

I don't recall doing such a thing but ok, also you are the one saying that you are gonna put your fist up our ass to people between the age of 14 to 17 lmao.

Well that's sad because that's what all your buddies did, you can listen to the last 7 minutes of the video when you and your buddies are harassing my buddy still and telling him he was simping because we let that girl base with us. On top of that you're trying to add some extra stuff? Why is it not in my video then? 

9 minutes ago, xd lol said:

Funny how you cut the part where you basically threatened to get peoples ip

Also you basically uploaded proof of you mass rdming people.

Actually that only started after the blatant staff abuse, and NLR and multiple fail raids and propblock/climb/glitch by your buddy. You know I can see that you guys are buddies and you comment on all his videos right? Must be really desperate if he has to call in his buddies to try to deny what can be clearly seen in the video.

Edit: To add to that, calling me killing them after multiple NLR and fail rp raids and prop blocking, rdm, is laughable. Especially after it was clear the only staff member on will not help me as he witnessed everything and wouldn't respond to tickets or OOC. 

5 minutes ago, xd lol said:

I didnt cut any part out, audio sometimes messes up with shadowplay as it is a free software. Don't try to act like I didn't say it in response to him saying he will doxx me through my steam and continuously asked my buddy where I lived and asked me the same as seen in the video. 

19 minutes ago, xd lol said:

Plus you also complain about propblock when you can basically see you blocking his base.

That is MY BASE. How can you watch the video and say that? are you that biased towards helping your buddy?

Archived