Soap or Die harassing plus propblocking me for 15+ minutes with Shadows approval

CouchieMane

Your in-game name:

ElFukon

Users IGN

Soap or Die

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

Cant find it as I didnt try to grab everyones profile 

Explain what happened:

We started getting raided and fail rpd (you can watch the beggining of the video to see what I mean by that) when Soap or Die decided to start harrasing me for no reason. After about 10 minutes he  propblocked me inside a cube and wouldn't let me out(29:01). At this point they had over 7 people all harassing me, tried to call for admins and still nothing. Sat there getting harrased for over 15 minutes. How is this guy a part of staff?

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

Full 1 hour video of everything including multiple other member breaking NLR, not advertising raids, propblocking and one even using wall hacks. Video quality will improve in a few hours once youtube is done processing it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgDmjpwaBy4&feature=youtu.be

-support

breaking rules in your own video(meta gaming, fda, nlr, self supplying)

says "im gonna check your ip address, and then im gonna check your location " in video

pedo

european racist 

bad cod media

clearly just another minge on mbrp

7 hours ago, dog said:

-support

breaking rules in your own video(meta gaming, fda, nlr, self supplying)

says "im gonna check your ip address, and then im gonna check your location " in video

pedo

european racist 

bad cod media

clearly just another minge on mbrp

Breaking rules after getting constantly harrassed by incels like you that do nothing but live off garrys mod and jerk off to anime bitches. Stop crying about IP when he begged my buddy to give him my location continuously and asked for mine and literally said theyll doxx me through steam

6 hours ago, RaiensTs66 said:

-support

you blocked your own door

and you said you will grab his IP

also why the fuck is the vid 1 hour next time pls cut it in parts to make the vid sorter 

you should get a punishment not soap or die 

the video is 1 hour long so goofy clowns like you cant cry about me editing stuff out. its time stamped too for lazy rats like you. Also he asked for my location multiple times, and asked my friend for my location too, so dont cry about doxxing after attempting to doxx. Also you can clearly see them propblocking and failrp raiding first, again timestamped for your mentally deficient ass

45 minutes ago, BigMonkey said:

LMAO you exposed yourself saying your gonna get his ip and shit. Smart.

exposed myself? after these clowns constanlty break every single rule and harass me and ask both me and my buddy for my location? as if you cant tell i said it in a joking matter saying ill send blm to your house LMFAO

5 minutes ago, CouchieMane said:

Breaking rules after getting constantly harrassed by incels like you that do nothing but live off garrys mod and jerk off to anime bitches. Stop crying about IP when he begged my buddy to give him my location continuously and asked for mine and literally said theyll doxx me through steam

so you just asume i like bitches? what if i liked fat sweaty guys

28 minutes ago, kudos said:

bruh. this is the same man who was arguing with executioner as to why he was getting jailed and not someone else, and then told me he was going to find out where i live.

Burh is this the man that heavy breathes every 2 seconds despite exerting no physical activity? And I love it, I said that to you in game and youre still claiming as if I meant in real life even when executioner told you otherwise. 

Just now, CouchieMane said:

Burh is this the man that heavy breathes every 2 seconds despite exerting no physical activity? And I love it, I said that to you in game and youre still claiming as if I meant in real life even when executioner told you otherwise. 

and here displays the reason as to why youre getting so many -supp. You must be big mad lol fuck up

2 minutes ago, RaiensTs66 said:

-SUPPORT

BRO YOU RDMED THE SAME PEOPLE LIKE 5 TO 6 TIME

YOU PROP BLOCKED AND SO DID THEY 

YOU WHERE CALLING PEOPLE WHITE TRASH AND THE N WORD

YOU MADE FUN OF HOW SOMEONE TALKS

YOU CALLED A STAFF MEMBER A PEACE SHIT AND A PEACE OF TRASH

-fun facts

SOAP HAD LOTS OVER HEALT BECAUSE OF SKILL POINTS

STAFF CAN NOT TAKE SITS WITCH INVOLV THEM

ALSO YOU SHOULD OF MADE A DISCORD PING IN THE SERVER DISCORD FOR A STAFF MEMBER TO COME ONLINE

you where all in the wrong just someone people did more that others

Not called RDM when youre getting NLR raided AKA not just NLR RAIDED BUT ALSO RDMED.

THEY PROPCLIMBED/BLOCKED FIRST

DIDNT CALL ANYONE THE N WORD, AND YES I BELIEVE THEIR CONSTANT HARRASMENT WARRANTS ME CALLING THEM WHITE TRASH

BUDDY DID YOU WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO? THEY LITERALLY TRIED TO MAKE FUN OF EVERYTHING ABOUT US CONTINOUSLY, ALSO THAT WAS A FACTUAL STATEMENT

THAT STAFF MEMEBER CAN BE CLEARLY SEEN DOING EXACTLY THAT FOR 40 MINUTES BEFORE ME CALLING THEM THAT 

STAFF WAS NOT A PART OF WHAT HAPPENED THE NEXT NLR RAIDS, HE WAS NOT THERE ANY LONGER. HE WAS ALSO NOT PART OF THEM PROPBLOCKING ME BUT FOR SOME REASON HE CANT TAKE A SIT ON THAT EITHER HUH?

2 minutes ago, RaiensTs66 said:

YES I WATCHED THE WHOLE VID 

AND YOU DID CALL SOMEONE THE N WORD WHEN YOU WHERE IN THE BOX

AND IF THEY RDMED FRIST YOU CANT  GO BACK AND RDM THEM BACK 

OH AND THE TIME WHERE THEY DID ADVERT RAID YOU WHERE THE ONE NLRING

ITS FUNNY HOW ALL OF THE SUDDEN THE SERVER THAT HAS NON STOP RACISM AGAINST BLACKS AND JEWS HAS A PROBLEM WITH RACISM? LOL 

AND YES I CAN, I WAITED FOR STAFF, STAFF WAS AVAILABLE BUT DIDNT WANNA RESPONG

OH AND NO I WASNT, IF I WAS EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE I CLEALRY SHOWED AND EXPLAINED HOW IT WAS NLRING, THERE IS CLEAR 1440P VIDEO EVIDENCE YOURE TRYNA DENY

4 minutes ago, RaiensTs66 said:

IF YOU HAVE NOT READED THE NEW REALS ON SWASTIKAS AND THAT KIND OF THINGS THEN THATS ON YOU 

EVERY ONE CAN SEE THAT THE SERVER OWNER AND MANAGERS ARE TRYING TO MAKE THE SERVER LESS RACIST 

OK NVM SORRY THAT I SAID YOU NLRED YOU DIDNT I GOT CONFUSED BUT YOU STILL RDMED ADN ARDM THE PEOPLE THAT WHERE UNDER YOUR BASE

READ WHAT NEWS ? I PLAYED ON THE SERVER, ITS NOTHING BUT NON STOP RACISM, FROM THE MAYOR RULES TO PEOPLES NAMES TO EVERYTHING EVERYONE SAYS IN CHAT

Archived