Soap or Die harassing plus propblocking me for 15+ minutes with Shadows approval

CouchieMane

18 minutes ago, RaiensTs66 said:

I DONT KNOW WHERE IT WENT BUT NOT TOO LONG AGO THERE WAS A NEW RULE THAT SAYS NO SWASTIKAS FLAGS AND THERE WAS ONE MORE THING THAT WE CANT MAKE BUT I FORGOT 

WHAT IT SAID

NVM I FOUND IT ITS ON THE SERVER DISCORD RULE-UPDATES

LOL THE SERVER HAS THE MAYORS LAWS, WHICH ARE ALMOST ALL RACIST ALL THE TIME, HALF OF THE MEBERS HAVE RACIST NAMES, IN CHAT HALF OF THE TALK IS LITERALLY NOTHING BUT RACISM

31 minutes ago, CouchieMane said:

LOL just saying it wouldnt hurt to get off of your chair once in a while, you sound like youre dying when you talk

how incredibly original, another fat joke? whats next you gonna threaten to find my address and call me white trash lmaoo

grow up kiddo

3 minutes ago, RaiensTs66 said:

BRO I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT THE NLR I SAYED YOU DIDNT NLR 

AND NO YOU CAN NOT RDM IF A STAFF MEMBER IS NOT TAKEING SITS

OK YE THERE ARE RACIST NAME BUT EVERY SERVER IN GMOD HAS A PLAYER THAT HAS SOMETHING RACIST IN THERE USERNAME ITS FUCKING GMOD

I CANT BE ASKED ANY MORE BYE

BRO THEY ARE LITERALLY CALLING ME AN APE AS IM SITTING IN THE BOX LOL

1 minute ago, kudos said:

how incredibly original, another fat joke? whats next you gonna threaten to find my address and call me white trash lmaoo

grow up kiddo

what joke ? you seriously sound unhealthy, there is no reason for you to mouth breathe unless you are conducting strenuous physical exercise

Archived