Minge Rejectors

Just Trin

37 minutes ago, Just Trin said:

It's pretty simple really.

image.png.48cdfac22e8679a5ef4fe2f04b0f59b6.png

Fucker gets staff then starts acting like he wasn't ever a minge.

Only reason I + supported ur app was bc i knew u would be corrupt as shit

30 minutes ago, BEAN B0Y said:

Minge society is a bunch of 9 year old's that think there lame repetitive jokes are funny

Nah we are not full of 9 year olds, we are not meme mafia and besides why have 9 year olds in your gang unless your milk or fat mak. Also Bean Boy you are a mute if anything you could be 9

36 minutes ago, KipstreetJR said:

Nah we are not full of 9 year olds, we are not meme mafia and besides why have 9 year olds in your gang unless your milk or fat mak. Also Bean Boy you are a mute if anything you could be 9

actually im 7

1 hour ago, BEAN B0Y said:

racism=minging? 

so neo Nazi's aren't racists there minge's?

the point u made was that all we do is make unfunny repetitive jokes. and i was pointing out the fact that is all you do as well, so u have 0 place to talk.

1 minute ago, yo mama so fat said:

the point u made was that all we do is make unfunny repetitive jokes. and i was pointing out that that is all you do as well, so u have 0 place to talk.

the nword isn't a joke its a insult 

Just now, BEAN B0Y said:

the nword isn't a joke its a insult 

you use it to be funny. if you weren't you would just use another word. 3 years ago i was in the exact edgy state you were in. i know exactly why you use it.

Just now, yo mama so fat said:

you use it to be funny. if you weren't you would just use another word. 3 years ago i was in the exact edgy state you were in. i know exactly why you use it.

i use derogatory insults because I'm a asshole not because i think its funny or edgy lmao

3 minutes ago, BEAN B0Y said:

i use derogatory insults because I'm a asshole not because i think its funny or edgy lmao

clearly not dawg. are just an average edgy mbrp player. you fit right in 🙂

22 minutes ago, BEAN B0Y said:

its kind of arrogant to take no regard to what a person has to say and stick to your original opinion  

kind of hard to when it is so fucking obvious that you are not being honest lol

Archived