Jump to content

Evhagopian's Staff application


Should I be staff  

7 members have voted

  1. 1. Should I be staff

    • Yes
    • No

Recommended Posts

Username: Evhagopian

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:210509804

Discord ID : BREAD#1701

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why? :  Yes, When I first started I got in a bit of trouble for example I prop blocked and did not know it was a rule and rdm'ed once or twice because of a crossfire or I did not know how to warn

Age : 13 years of age

Timezone : Eastern Standard

Time Played:

A: 71 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have not really had experience staffing

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I am good at talking to people and understand situations If I have made a mistake I have always taken full responsibility. I have played and always been non-hostile to most players I meet so if I become staff I will do the best of my ability to try and make sure that people respect the rules.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Pretty often depending on if its a weekend

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I understand and am familiar with most of the rules

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes and I am fine with that


Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: I am a User


Link to comment
Share on other sites

+ Support

- N/A

- Support

- very poor application

- never spoke with you or seen you

- not active on discord/forums

Overall - Support 

I'm sorry man but I just can't treat this as a valid application. Not to be rude but this couldn't have taken more than 5 minutes of your time to put together. If you are serious about becoming staff I recommend that you integrate with the community more and build a reputation. In my personal opinion around 80% of what people think of you should come from their in game experiences with you and the other 20% is on that paragraph above. Id like to see you stick around and maybe even prove me wrong 😉 Also in regards to no staffing experience don't let that put you down by any means. Everybody has to start somewhere.

- EC

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Create New...