Your Age:

Your Timezone:

BST

Time Played:

50 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

I have been senior mod before but the server I played on shutdown 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I would like to be part of the exhibition staff team as a am willing to put the effort in to be the best mod I can be. I am a hard working person that has only one goal and that is to keep the server safe and well protected to allow for all users to have the best time possible on the server. I can also protect the server when people are off as I am based in the UK. I think that I should become part of the staff team as I have a lot to offer to the server as keeping the sever protected and running smoothly is one of my biggest concerns. I am a very sensible person which means I would be able to deal with sits smoothly and very effectively. I would also help any player that are in need of assistance to make there time on the server is the best experience it could possibly be. I would always ack in a professional manner giving my full support and advice to any user on the server.

How often can you be on the server?:

3 to 5 hours

Are you familiar with the rules?:

yes i have read them multiple times 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

yes I am willing to sacrifice my RP time on the server to make other peoples experiences on the server a once in a life time 

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

OK

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

User

Archived