Seargant Suckdown's Staff Application

Sergeant Suckdown Staff Application  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Sergeant Suckdown be apart of the Staff Team?

• Yes
    • No

Your Username:

A: Seargant Suckdown

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:143295333

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Negus#3285

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes when I first started playing I didn't plan on playing the server so I believe I RDM'd a couple times, and I got banned for Fail RP because I was not educated with the MOTD, but since then I have read through the rules multiple times and have learned a lot.

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: Pacific Time Zone

Time Played:

A: 183 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: None yet I've only seriously played about 3 Garry's Mod server but I am willing to put in the time and effort to learn and be a good Staff Member.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I believe I should be accepted to the staff team for multiple reaons.  The first reason being is that I am very active on the server.  I have 147 hours in the past two weeks on this server.  Another reason is
 because I believe I am muture enough to handle the role.  I've had a couple bad run ins, but who doesn't every once in a while? After a couple bad incidents I stopped being super toxic and changed my attitude towards people on the server.  I truly believe I can be a good asset for the server's staff team.  Not only will I be extremely active, I will be making sure to take as many sits as I can and completing all of them accurately.  

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 6-16 hours daily.  Monday through Sunday

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I have read through the MOTD over 10 times.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, that is fine I often don't do much RP'ing because I choose jobs such as Pro Hacker to make money, so I don't think RP time will be an issue.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes, I will started using my forums account as a staff member and putting my input into threads.  I will also be more active on discord.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

3 minutes ago, Soap or Die said:

-Support

Mass rdms 

Bad app

To many staff

Muture enough 

Toxic 

The Mass RDMs are from when I was a user and would hop on different servers and Mass RDM and since I’ve donated I haven’t broken any rules intentionally.  The only time since then was because I blew up printers and got in trouble for Fail Rp.    On most servers you don’t get in trouble for blowing up printers because they are illegal but I didn’t know. 

+ Support

- I have heard good things about you from high up figures within the community

- Active in-game

- Support 

- Haven't met you personally so it's hard for me to confirm if you are suited for this role

- Not overly active on other platforms

Overall +/- Support

I would have liked to give a + Support but I don't feel I have enough information to make a confident decision. Good luck!

+Good age

+Active?

+Seems to know the rules

+/- Forums account created about half a week ago
+/- Account is private? Why so? I would expect to see your activity on Garry's Mod on your profile.

+/- Seems to have a very new profile on steam

-Paragraph is small and not well thought out

-Not active across forums, discord ect..

-Never seen you online

-Seems to be toxic

-Has not followed TOS

-Recent harsh punishments

-Despite your age you have shown impatience and immaturity as seen below. Do not comment or reply to people on your application

image.thumb.png.da2f26b2f701a9e7aa5eca84c750d998.png

-As seen above has admitted to server hopping to RDM

-Doesn't seem to have a good reputation within the community

Archived