Your Username:

Sad memes

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:526939847:

Your Discord Name and #:

Saddermemes#1658

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

Yes rdm a couple of times once i got on the server back in `2019 ish

And different times like mis understanding rules not being able to defend my self because i dont record my self. And last time for rdm times 11 because i had a rdm sign in a house in a public area where people would walk in and be killed.

Your Age:

14 almost 15 in june

Your Timezone:

Eastern standerd

Time Played:

1213 hr

Staffing Experience (Optional):

Yes i was a discord  admin tf2 senior  admin and a drp admin

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

Because i believe my skills would help in the work force since most people live on the west or central parts of america i could work in certain periods where others could not .i believe im open to take orders and follow those higher then me (miskie, basisk, ect ) and treat those below me with the same respect. I could (and should) improve my relationship with many in the server (because im a squeaker and  annoying ) but never the less ill try my best to meat expectations and go beyond the ass for mention expectations. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: about 3-5 hours a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes i expect up to 2 weeks

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

Of course  and i have tried my best to keep up with both

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

Vip

Do i think your ready?

I believe i am

+Support

• Good hours
  • Past staff experience

-Support

• Little to no reputation
  • Bad application

Overall -/+ Support

The staff team does need more members so I am willing to look past the bad application, but I suggest getting your reputation up in the new few days and get with some of the staff to show us who you are.

- Support

- Not as active as id like

- Low rep

- At this time you have convinced me that you would make a good choice for staff

Overall - Support

EDIT: Banned yesterday for RDM + LBS for 5 hours

Increase your rep as I've mentioned on your previous applications. Talk with people and engage in chat but also play more in general. By all means keep applying but please address peoples criticisms of you or at least prove them wrong. I have nothing against you dude but I'm looking for active members who can assist with sits and engage frequently with our community. Get active and build rep! Good luck!

OVERALL -Support 

+Active 

+kinda active on forums 

+/- staffing experience where?

-bad reputation with many users 

-Was banned recently 

-APP is slacking 

-past punishments 

Overall currently you’re banned. secondly  you need to take the criticism you receive into consideration, This is your 6th app in a role atleast...you obviously are not doing something right. 

Archived