A:CNT

Time Played:

A:371 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:Senior modx1 Modx2 DRP TMODx1 MBRP TMOD x2 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:

Why should I be accepted to the Staff team? Here's why
I think I should be accepted because I am willing to put in the work for this community as a staff member
as I can help this community grow more and more or how I can be on for many hours there are many reasons but I'm 
only going over a few first off my activity I can provide many hours of taking sits and helping people in OOC as a staff member should do
I can be active on forums and reply to staff apps, user report's, etc. and give my honest opinion and not a bias standpoint I promise while being staff 
I will apply by all the rules. I will make sure to extend bans and add bans that are needed to be extended I will add problems or additions to the meeting doc
I will make sure to not focus just on sits and help with the community and interact with the staff I will make sure to put all my past problems with staff and players
out the door and forget about them. Also as staff, I will make sure to be the mature person in a situation and not act like a kid. To wrap it all up I will make sure to 
work my hardest as a staff and make sure this server is having a great time.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:Anytime needed and around 5-10 hours

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist 

Demotion Apologizes :

A: Around two weeks ago I was demoted for being immature as a staff member

and I have taken the time to recall and thing about what I did wrong and how I'm going to change that.

So me coming back to the staff team I will act more mature and not be annoying to others and disrespect staff

or Players Of Exhibition. I will make sure everyone is having a great time playing our servers and keep myself and check.

Also wanted to say my apologizes anyone and @IIboyxz for the video that a few friends released. 

Thank you have a great day!

+support 

staffing experience

was cool

knows  when to be responsible 

-support

harassment

booted from the team

breaks the rules 

not at all active

i have talked to staff they dont want you back

can be snarky at times

over all - support thank you for the apology but I will stand on my opinion 

16 minutes ago, CallMeLanden said:

Listen Saddermemes the only reason those dms even started was because you dm about your staff app and I told you not to dm about it and you lied about your age I can be honest I got mad but that's under the case I got demoted for and as I put in the Demotion apologize I refereed to everyone not just a certain person and some of the stuff you put on that -support was invalid but I'm not gonna get into that the point is I was demoted for those reasoning and have taken the time to think and justify that I'm fit for this staff team. I feel you a cresol hate for me cause I point what I thought of you as coming to the staff team but this your taking this to far. So I'm gonna be the better man and say sorry for the past stuff I've done I have been able to justify my actions and make sure not to make the same mistake again as I made recently non of those Staff App responses were because I disliked you it's just that you have to be honest and I see that on your most recent app your getting there the only reason I -supported is because everyone has a starting point to learn a new thing and a few hints can help you get far maybe if they are not the things you want to hear the can still apply in further places down the road but I just wanted to give my opinion on this and make sure we can clear this up @sad memes as this is just a pointless game we both took part in so let's just get over this and as I said I'm sorry and I will make sure to justify my actions and make sure not to do the simple mistake again. Thank you.  Edited: Just wanted to add something I looked more in the dms I just really just don't like people that lie about there age and you all saw and I am really still a chill guy @sad memes it's just when there's something that really makes me lose my chill I don't go off talking about it yet then you dm me that just ticked me off I wasn't really having the best few days I just had todo my SAT and the state testing and I understand that's not a reasonable thing to back me up but I would like to put it in small terms I wasn't having a good day and didn't feel good. Now I just want you to understand that I am a chill and nice guy I just have some stuff that kinds of tics me of a bit but I don't let that get to the better of me. Thanks.   

Thank you sorry for taking this as far as it has I’ll take that stuff down

+ Support

- Previous staff experience 

- Knows the rules

- Active on Discord and forums

- Support

- Has been less active in game recently

- Demoted previously

Overall +/- Support

For once I'm keeping it short. I feel having you back on the staff team again would come with diminishing returns. You don't always act as professionally as id like when posting on the forums and speaking with community members. However during your time as staff you were active and reliable. You can be mature and professional if you want to be, I have seen that side of you but if you get accepted again please exercise that more often. Good luck!

2 hours ago, Emilio Clarke said:

+ Support

- Previous staff experience 

- Knows the rules

- Active on Discord and forums

- Support

- Has been less active in game recently

- Demoted previously

Overall +/- Support

For once I'm keeping it short. I feel having you back on the staff team again would come with diminishing returns. You don't always act as professionally as id like when posting on the forums and speaking with community members. However during your time as staff you were active and reliable. You can be mature and professional if you want to be, I have seen that side of you but if you get accepted again please exercise that more often. Good luck!

what he said

As much as I like you landen - support 

If you make another application and show more activity and continue acting how you are I will + support you 

+Good staff 

+good app

+good guy 

+/- can be toxic (but so can I so it’s cool)

-demoted pretty recently 

- currently we have a lot of staff 

Archived