all by cardigan....

Your Age:

A:14

Your Timezone:

A: GMT

Time Played:

A: around 700 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: moderation on the MBRP server of exhibition 1 time and was mod on discord #discordmod and mod on rust server 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:

I think I should be on the moderation team of the MBRP server because I was staff before and was very good at it. I'm on summer break I have legit nothing better to do. When I was mod I was the only mod to take sits and unlike all the now staff who are the most inactive staff I have ever seen. anyways I think I would be a good addition because I'm actually active and take sits when I'm on bc I don't care for RP. I am pretty friendly to everyone other than rdm'ers and rule breakers. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Anytime needed and around 5-7 hours a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes #readtheentiremotd2times

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP+

#moderator.gif

+support

-one of the coolest guys i know

-funny and mature

-knows rules

-ex staff

-used to take sits all the time

-support

-resigned without telling me

overall +support cause hed actually be taking sits whereas most of our staff dont really take sits as much as we used to

+ Support

- Previous staff experience

- Hours

- Active across all platforms 

- Support

- Has been quite immature in game as of late

- Several recent punishments

Updated from +/- to an Overall - Support

Ok so Monke I am - Supporting this app. Every time I see people say "I'm on summer break I have legit nothing better to do" or similar I feel like closing the tab. I feel you would only be here for the short term and then once again you would be gone. Rightfully so and all power to you because real life comes first and always should but it is long term staff I am keeping my eyes peeled for. Criticising the activity of the existing staff team is not exactly the golden ticket either. Many of them only left their Trial Mod period on Saturday. I believe you are a nice guy and you are a well known member of Exhibition but the approach you chose in your paragraph does not sit well with me personally. Good luck though!

As much as I like you monkey - support 

if you get more active I will support you 

+pretty good staff 

+/- can be toxic but when he is staff he is G

-get more active stinky 

- follow tos 🐒 

- currently we have a lot of staff 

On 5/24/2021 at 2:31 AM, Emilio Clarke said:

I feel you would only be here for the short term and then once again you would be gone. Rightfully so and all power to you because real life comes first and always should but it is long term staff I am keeping my eyes peeled for.

i understand what you mean and I didn't mean it as I'm not going to say for long term i meant as i would be pretty active since i am on summer break. however i now see why it seems like this.

Archived