• no

Your Username:

A:Rico

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:0:558500808

Your Discord Name and #:

A:rico#0156

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:Yes I Have been Jailed  A few times when I first joined for  not know the rules

Your Age:

A:16

Your Timezone:

A:EST

Time Played:

A:159 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:I have been staff on Aces MBRP For about a weak because I did not like the sever

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:

Rule Knowledge 

I know the Rules like the back of my hand I have put in 159 hours on MBRP

An many more to go my goal for MBRP is to get 10k hours on this sever I Have read the rules 

many times an will continue to read the rules.

Respect

I respect everyone for who they  are I get along grate with players if some disrespect me I Will never disrespect 

them in life u have to give respect to get respect  I will always do my job to make people feel respected 

sits

I am always quick  to respond to sits I'm very hands on I listen to both party's not just one

I here everyone's side of the story not just one I give everyone a chance to speak 

Why should I be accepted to the staff team? 

I should be accepted to the staff team because I'm very hands on I respect everyone I do my job 
I'm on every day I stay up all throw night I can put in 5-13 hours a day 

I'm dedicated to becoming staff I want to help the community 

I do what I am  told to do with no issue 

A:yes I am familiar with the rules

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:yes I'm aware

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:yes I'm aware

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:User

11 minutes ago, Rico said:

Rule Knowledge 

I know the Rules like the back of my hand ! have put in 159 hours on MBRP

An many more to go my goal for MBRP is to get 100k hours on this sever I Have read the rules 

many times an will continue to read the rules.

Are you alright your goal is to get 100k hours on a gmod server.

Overall - Support

ToS was not followed when the application was initially posted. You then scuttled and and miraculously hit the required post count as shown below.

83184487f68ebb2bed677b56f8bd98b7.png.634d444a7b37724c442b18bee24711ed.png

On top of that you did not provide a reasonable paragraph. You included plenty of sentences positioned all over the place but surely we aren't expected to put those together like a jigsaw puzzle?

You aren't a bad guy but I have my criticisms outside of the reasons outlined above too. On this occasion your application was the downside.

Good luck to you still fine Sir!

-support
Lets assume you followed TOS and were not banned nor broken the rules, I would still -support you for the following reason:

you are generally a good guy but there is still an instance I witnessed from you that makes me feel you're not a good pick as a staff member, you once had an outburst of rage against a player for killing you and you also lashed out to a staff member, to put it simply I don't think you can keep a cool head and you might be taking this game too seriously.

You don't know the rules as well as you claim you do.

+support

decent hours

general intentions are good when on the server, just wants to vibe

Archived