Your in-game name:

Monke. 

Staff members name:

Sinner ツ

Staff member SteamID 

STEAM_0:1:541642844

Explain what happened:

Mans was in god mode to avoid getting killed in a murder

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.) :

as you can see he isnt dying and i even check parties, lloyd even confirmed he wasn't in his party or anything 

- Support

Like Jush said this can happen and it is more of a bugged feature/mechanic than anything else. I have had this happen to me but after a while you just know not respawn/switch jobs while in admin mode. I don't believe this was done intentionally by Sinner so it's a - Support from me. However actions/mistakes like these can greatly prevent or derail RP scenarios for other players and I would ask all staff reading to be aware of this going forward. Pay attention and if you are too tired like Sinner claimed then take a break or go to bed because that could affect your decision making/performance in staff situations.

Guest Dark
30 minutes ago, Emilio Clarke said:

- Support

Like Jush said this can happen and it is more of a bugged feature/mechanic than anything else. I have had this happen to me but after a while you just know not respawn/switch jobs while in admin mode. I don't believe this was done intentionally by Sinner so it's a - Support from me. However actions/mistakes like these can greatly prevent or derail RP scenarios for other players and I would ask all staff reading to be aware of this going forward. Pay attention and if you are too tired like Sinner claimed then take a break or go to bed because that could affect your decision making/performance in staff situations.

^^ Exactly what Emilio said.

+/- support

Yes, Sinner was in admin mode at a time he shouldn't have been and it avoided him being killed, however this is a clear simple mess up. Sinner is relatively new to staffing and it is hard to tell that you are in admin mode because there is no model indicating it. From what I see this was a simple mess up, but definitely shouldn't be happening. You can also see in the clip that as soon as he noticed he was in admin mode, he quickly went out of it so he could kill him and him being in admin mode didn't effect anybody in a dangerous way.

On 5/30/2021 at 7:03 AM, Emilio Clarke said:

- Support

agreed

-support

Archived